Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

CURRENT VALUE - Critical Presents Binary Vol 4

http://www.junodownload.com/products/current-value-critical-presents-binary-vol-4/2695671-02/

Artork SWAG...
CS2695671-02A-BIG.jpg

The whole reason I run a label is to release drum and bass that I like, music I find exciting and love to DJ in my sets.

That music is made by the artists whos music I chose to release on the label and that artist can be Current Value or it can be Sam Binga. There are no rules to how a label should or shouldnt be run. And if everyone did everything the same way wouldnt it be boring?

This year we have music coming everyone on the roster - Ivy Lab, Sam Binga, Hyroglifics, Emperor, Enei, Me, Foreign Concept, Mefjus and more from guests such as Current Value.

If you dont like a certain release thats fine, no one is in a position to dictate ones taste but please do so with respect and patience.

Ivy Lab up next so everyone can chill out a bit.

February is the month of love, February is the month of NEW IVY LAB. Excited to say the least.

Btw I'm calling it, Sunday Crunk will either be a digital bonus track or a free Dl. :)

The whole reason I run a label is to release drum and bass that I like, music I find exciting and love to DJ in my sets.

That music is made by the artists whos music I chose to release on the label and that artist can be Current Value or it can be Sam Binga. There are no rules to how a label should or shouldnt be run. And if everyone did everything the same way wouldnt it be boring?

This year we have music coming everyone on the roster - Ivy Lab, Sam Binga, Hyroglifics, Emperor, Enei, Me, Foreign Concept, Mefjus and more from guests such as Current Value.

If you dont like a certain release thats fine, no one is in a position to dictate ones taste but please do so with respect and patience.

Ivy Lab up next so everyone can chill out a bit.

Please please Mefjus remix on vinyl!

so gutted this wasn't on the vinyl....lets vote for a CriticalX release like 'One Chance'...such a gully tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivy Lab - Live on your smile (VIP/ Remix?)

[video]https://soundcloud.com/docscott31/future-beats-radio-show-05-02-15[/video]

Tune at 50:00, have no idea whether its a remix or VIP but sounds like a tune stray would produce imo.. Either way serious vibes

fuck I really hope Critical don't dig themselves into a hole and end up like Shogun, having a good back cat and now just releasing shit neuro/pop sounding shit

Back
Top Bottom