DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist

DJ Nuera - D&BTV x Glade Festival Future DJ Competition Mix

Sup yo,

Thought id chuck in a mix for the D&BA comp thingy, so here it is

295x295_12431_djcomp.jpg

>> CLICK HERE INNIT FAM <<

Camo & Krooked - Run Riot (Subzero Remix)
-- Mind Vortex - Hotbox
-- Misanthrop - Viperfish
Mefjus - Distantia
-- Amoss - Minus
Break & Die - Grand Funk Hustle
Phace & Rockwell - No!
Wilkinson - Tonight
Camo & Krooked - Anubis (Inside Info Remix)
Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
-- Total Integration - Ice Dread
Camo & Krooked - Menance (Mefjus Remix)
-- Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Can You Feel It
Siren - Snorkel
-- Rockwell - Constantcomplexrhythmicsound

Hope you guys like it :)
Also, I know i've been so slack about giving people feedback recently and i've completely forgotten to get back to people. Remind me if I owe you feedback or if you want some, and dont let me forget!

x​

Deze mix heeft mij met mijn vingers om een fysieke visuele weergave van een vuurwapen te maken, nadat ik deze taak voltooid, ik dronk mijn eigen pis.

gwarn matty, i suspect you and noize will be competing at the top again for this.

p.s. stop entering competitions, it isn't fair on everyone else ;)

shall check (y)

[/COLOR]
Deze mix heeft mij met mijn vingers om een fysieke visuele weergave van een vuurwapen te maken, nadat ik deze taak voltooid, ik dronk mijn eigen pis.

hahaha thanks mate, ik heb nog nooit een mix dat heeft iemand van hun eigen pis drinken voor :P

i can only guess what that says...

will have a listen, track list looks nice and varied

Nice one buddy! :)

gwarn matty, i suspect you and noize will be competing at the top again for this.

p.s. stop entering competitions, it isn't fair on everyone else ;)

shall check (y)

hahah sorry mate! This is going to be the last mix I do for a bit I think, too many good competitions about! Noize's mix is abit special though

Need a d/l link man!

Dont think I can put one up yet bro! As soon as I can it shall be up :)

really sick mix man! still waiting for feedback on mine if you would be so kind ;)

Real good mix man, loved the mix with Cylon and Ice Dread. Also loved the fact you squeezed in Constantcomplexrhythmicsound at the end :)

Always a high standard with u bro

Thanks man! appreciate that
Yeah I got Ice Dread cut to vinyl last week so definitely going to start playing that alot more, wicked tune!

:)

On the d/l, will let you know what I thought! Loved your Outlook one, its been on rotation since it went on the ipod. May sound a bit cliche but really enjoyoying all your mixes, you put a lot of the 'big' names to shame.

On the d/l, will let you know what I thought! Loved your Outlook one, its been on rotation since it went on the ipod. May sound a bit cliche but really enjoyoying all your mixes, you put a lot of the 'big' names to shame.

Thanks mate, appreciate that :) nice one for checking it out!

matthew, i always have one slight issue with any mix you post. it's always a different thing. either one track you played or one track you didn't play or just lack of naked pictures.

and i'm afraid today i can not listen to your mix. thank you for trying though. maybe next time if you post with a topless pic*

Back
Top Bottom