10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Poster)

Re: 10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Post

I bagged it solely for the box.
Haven't actually listened to the tracks yet. I should really see a professional about my fixation with boxes.

Re: 10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Post

Play some normal music and the more chilled out bits for me

I bagged it solely for the box.
Haven't actually listened to the tracks yet. I should really see a professional about my fixation with boxes.

Never thought about seeing a professional. Have to think about this...

I am liking.most of the joe Ford tracks N likeing Mixes he put out ... The early alix Pérez stuff was great ImO ....Big fan of friction dj sets N hes put out Some.solid times N remixes Lately technimatic N spectrasol aré putting out good tunes .... but the spor Aztec. Rmx. By calyx N teebee has To be the worst track/Rmx ive ever heard em put out ..N im a big fan of there
Im in the states ill have To go To ameoba In Hollywood N hope they at least have the cd's Or Vinyl Or box set
Or Else ill have To order online N get it shipped over see's. Hey.big up for Shogun 10 years. Strong ...Im sure theres more To come

70 is just too much for me to shell out at the moment considering how many releases I got the last weeks @_@

will pick up the cds though

not sure about that calibre remix i wonder how much input shogun had

its actually cheaper for me to get this from shogun incl. shipping than redeye, as it seems to automatically take VAT off when I go to order (66 pounds total), which is great! will nab when I can afford haha

not sure about that calibre remix i wonder how much input shogun had

None? Sounds like a standard job by Calibre tbh. Yes the mixdown is good, the track solid but the original was magical so this is just another way to cram in some dollar IMO

60 quid is alot. will the mp3's see a release regardless?

The Spectrasoul tune is tidy

Basically only want it for this tune, Rockwell's bit, maybe the Dark Days rmx and Forsaken rmx, but is it worth forking out 60 notes for?? That is the question.

60 quid is alot

On the whole, not terribly impressed with this to be honest. Would have much preferred Ben to be on a single or EP of Spectrasoul's for obvious reasons

really, Shogun is spiraling downward at such a fast rate. Ben is the only good tune on it and thats it. :/

Now I've listened to the whole thing... Ben, Lost Along The Way and XLRS. Not fussed about the rest but those 3 tunes are sweet

The documentary's a bit shit

The documentary's a bit shit

Not loaded it yet although I listened to the 10s this morning and was pleased and listened to the 3 cd's on the way to and from a meeting today and could barely stop my feet from moving on the train!

Back
Top Bottom