Who mixes lossless music?

Do ya?

• Total voters
A 320kbps .mp3 that comes from the original source (means buying the .mp3 on beatport or so instead of downloading the track on YouTube and converting it to .mp3) does always sound just fine and nobody ever notices a difference, especially not in the club, where the sound system is designed to provide an enjoyable music experience instead of trying to sound like studio monitors.

A 320kbps .mp3 that comes from the original source (means buying the .mp3 on beatport or so instead of downloading the track on YouTube and converting it to .mp3) does always sound just fine and nobody ever notices a difference, especially not in the club, where the sound system is designed to provide an enjoyable music experience instead of trying to sound like studio monitors.

haha, yeah, of course ripping audio from youtube then ripping it to mp3 isn't going to sound as good as a bought mp3.

I was just pointing that out because like 50% of all mixes on YouTube consist of a majority of YouTube ripped songs, which I can actually fully understand because I am not willing to pay 2 bucks for a single track, but it of course doesn't sound that good and especially the highs sound very dull.

On the contrary, a club's sound system will make the difference even more noticeable with a shitty 128kbps youtube rip compared to a 320kbps mp3, FLAC or WAV. The club sound system will magnify the deficiencies in the higher frequency range of the shitty youtube rip due to the wider frequency response of the sound system.

Back
Top Bottom