The return of Spor?

Never liked anything he did, although that thing he did for Headz under an alias that wasn't quite good enough to get a release wasn't TOO bad, if he did a few more bits in that vein he might get somewhere.

You must be talking about this one :

I feel sorry for you that you're not feeling his stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clip sounding good, I'm sure he's got some serious stuff lined up

Been away so long I'm sure a lot of people have forgotten how good he actually is..

All I want is that tune he dropped at Cable some time ago at lifted's Christmas event.

There was a video of it on facebook, but it has since disappeared... :(

I feel sorry for you that you're not feeling his stuff!

+1. He's done so many (great) tunes that I think it's near to impossible not liking at least one if you're into drum & bass.

Anyways, still the best thing he's done, shame it never got released...I miss the breaks :D

Woaaaaaahhhhhhh!
This made my day.

Good timing, too. Right in time for cold weather.
Gonna get to bust out my old hoodie soon :P

tMTCExl.jpg

+1. He's done so many (great) tunes that I think it's near to impossible not liking at least one if you're into drum & bass.

Anyways, still the best thing he's done, shame it never got released...I miss the breaks :D

Woah, never knew that one, what a tune

that was more in the context of he throws you a clip and you go apeshit. who knows when and/or if any of this comes out

Lay that crack pipe down buddy

Never liked anything he did, although that thing he did for Headz under an alias that wasn't quite good enough to get a release wasn't TOO bad, if he did a few more bits in that vein he might get somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the best unreleased tracks ever IMO

Woah, never knew that one, what a tune

that was more in the context of he throws you a clip and you go apeshit. who knows when and/or if any of this comes out

The dude has put out a lot of top quality tunes, and has been on hiatus from the scene for almost 5 years now if you forget about Ziggurat. He's finally teasing new music again after mentioning it tons of times in the last year or two that he plans to come back to Drum & Bass... it's kind of expected for people to get excited...

Back
Top Bottom