Pretty cool experimental track I found, thoughts?

really? I'm sure there's chilled out gabba with soothing vocals and pan pipes out there but I've never known gabba to be anything other than the headpounding bang bang bang shit. can you post some examples of the other stuff?

lol :D, well i think he means this kinda industrial speedcore stuff

compared to...

Ermmm...

well this kinda 150 bpmish softcore dutch gabber it is gabber btw he got a point

Last edited by a moderator:
really? I'm sure there's chilled out gabba with soothing vocals and pan pipes out there but I've never known gabba to be anything other than the headpounding bang bang bang shit. can you post some examples of the other stuff?

the only experience I have of Gabba was a few raves/festivals (with dedicated gabba tents), close to 10 years ago now, most sets started slow, maybe 80bpm, and gradually ramped up to what felt like 300bpm...was insane! I don't have a meth habit, so I didn't have anywhere near enough energy to try and get into it lol skulked off to the dnb tents instead, much more civilized music :D

well this kinda 150 bpmish softcore dutch gabber it is gabber btw he got a point

lol well you could call that 'softcore gabba', Id call it happy hardcore. apples + oranges I guess.

Well that is basically it, the only question is - how fast is the bang? :D
I reckon if its fast enough to make a skinhead start gurning then its gabba :)

Fuck dat, this is now Gabber-Thread @<a href="http://dnbforum.com/member.php?u=99625" target="_blank">ManuForti</a>

Yeah why not mabye should be moved to waffle though :D some kate bush anyone???

[MENTION=89594]Large Marge[/MENTION] yeah lets not turn this into another genre argument thread... gabber only nOOOW :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom