Sick DJing from Natalia Paris

At least she's playing music you can dance too. In my opinion that's what a DJ is about. What she's DJing is some good shit! Big ups!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be the DJ with awesome skills but keeps a dancefloor standing still or barely moving with their hands in the air while their attention is focused on making sure the DJ sees that they are watching. Rrrr.

At least she's playing music you can dance too. In my opinion that's what a DJ is about. What she's DJing is some good shit! Big ups!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be the DJ with awesome skills but keeps a dancefloor standing still or barely moving with their hands in the air while their attention is focused on making sure the DJ sees that they are watching. Rrrr.

I propose to plug an Ipod on a 10kW sound system and make parties with that. Or you can even stay at home listening MP3 mixes on headphones...

I propose to plug an Ipod on a 10kW sound system and make parties with that. Or you can even stay at home listening MP3 mixes on headphones...

Now come on man, don't go taking me the wrong way. I didn't say that's the prevailing problem in the club scene or anything. I also didn't mean to direct that statement towards anyone in assuming anything whatsoever. It's just that from my experience and perspective in the scene there are some things that provoke my thoughts and then I can't help but to express my thoughts. It's a good thing though. Am I knocking the skills of the DJ? No way. A great DJ can make some great stuff up there happen and it's critical to not kill the vibe with screw ups, but if there's one person on your dancefloor just watching you it should be your goal to find that track that will take control over everyone and get em on the floor dancing.

- - - Updated - - -

To stay on topic... not sure about what she's doing there but if there's some acting going on then that's B.S. I wouldn't doubt her skills though.

I wish mistabishi wasn't banned from everything, I'd love to see him play out... Will have to hit one of his crazy raves then I guess.

Can't remember if it's the same with CDs but the traktor interface isn't blinking on both in and out lights? Only the out? So there's no signal going into traktors interface.

THIS! I adore him as a producer...fucker is talented as fuck. Would of liked to of heard more from him on Hospital.

He's still releasing stuff on his own label though isn't he? Think he had an EP out a fair few months back!

Can't remember if it's the same with CDs but the traktor interface isn't blinking on both in and out lights? Only the out? So there's no signal going into traktors interface.

That's completely besides the point. She is playing a mix through her laptop into channel 1 and pretending to move knobs about. Lets spit in her face and kick her in the cunt!

That's completely besides the point. She is playing a mix through her laptop into channel 1 and pretending to move knobs about. Lets spit in her face and kick her in the cunt!

she is definitely using 2 channels of the mixer, the meters running on both channels as she mixes the tracks, they are showing the output volume levels, not the cue'd volume levels.

she is definitely using 2 channels of the mixer, the meters running on both channels as she mixes the tracks, they are showing the output volume levels, not the cue'd volume levels.

So legit?

So what's the consensus here? Can anyone say for sure that she is faking anyting? What's the verdict?

Looks fake as fuck id through my shoe at her head for that performance

unless someone is using tape decks and cutting up their own tapes to make remixes, then they are faking it. end of/

Well I'll be slapped the shit out of! Lol. Shouldn't have opened my big mouth. What a joke. Keep the Hollywood stuff in Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom