Big Tunes you just arn't into

Hush Hush
The Nine
Messiah
Link To The Past
Agree with this, was pretty big when Andy C was rinsing it WAHHH UNTITLED ANDY C MONSTER. Once i got my hands on it though played it like, twice. All about Artisan VIP for that weighty rising bass

apparently original sin - threapy was big...

meh... gash tune imo.. too much treble noise

Threads a bit redundant really, shows the negative side of innerderp forum derps, reverse it maybe, theres a challenge
"small tunes you just are into."

don't see anything wrong with this thread tbh

Last edited:
Never said it was wrong, more on the point people would rather dislike rather than like, these threads go on for ages, rather than appreciation threads, makes me cringe to be honest

bladerunner - spartan law - really didn't see the hype when i heard it, especially after everyone was bumming it, heard it in a club and liked it, but still not as good as the hype

g dub - beast city - was getting played EVERYWHERE for so long and I always hated it.

pendulum - tarrantula - same as above, hate the vocals, never got the hype

a lot of dillinjas tunes

friction - robocop - i wouldn't consider this a big tune, some may, but i bought it and immediately regretted it, don't even know where it is now!

tc - rockstar - always hated it, from the vocals to the drop

tc jump - left many a venue after hearing this

sub focus - x ray - never got this, really didnt like the synth and it put me off the rest

i used to hate hearing that spaced invader tune every set back in like 01 i think it was.

j majik rmx

oh and kosheen - hide you

i never bought those records

basically i hate drumstep that sounds a lot like brostep and that new kind of dnb that sounds like sped up brostep. overkill for example or spitfire kill the noise remix, such kind of tunes.

i used to hate hearing that spaced invader tune every set back in like 01 i think it was.

j majik rmx

Yeah this was another one for me... I think this is the first dnb tune I heard that had the really OTT build up that people go mad for and then the actual drop is pretty underwhelming. Every second dnb tune follows that structure these days :|

Fred v and Grafix - Just A Thought
come again - Hamilton, ive always read people have said this is his biggest tune
Dislodocus (Kill the Noise Remix) - Noisia

everything that could be classed as big by
delta heavy
hamilton
fred pee and graphix
camp and crooked

culture shock - protection ... should be out on hospital or at least in the fridge section of morrisons with that kind of cheese.

lunar bass remix - meh.. not excited about it
stomp - was a good shout. average at best imo
noisia - block control - its going down down down in my estimation.
and whatever the flip of program was. didn't like it

Threads a bit redundant really, shows the negative side of innerderp forum derps,

i think comments like this show the negitive side of forums tbh , there's always someone who thinks he's better than the next man and his topics are more special than anyone elses.

but hey im a derp (whatever that is) so what do i know.

always amazes me when talking tunes with people what the different tastes are and just what people are feeling, so this thread is to name those huge tunes your just never got into

a few of mine

Pulp Fiction - never got the hype around this
Its Jazzy - it sounds like a pulp fiction remix and the intro sounds shit
Marka - just not my thing
No Diggity - awful
Represent (chase and status rmx) - not a patch on the original

there will be more !!!

Hamilton and camo and crooked.....everytime one of there tunes are about to be released they get hyped up like its the next best thing since slice bread......maybe because they got the money and power to do so/.......i mean what the fuck was camos last album all about.....i dont class that as dnb.....and its just so comercial.....oh and nosia....i never seee the big deal about him......nothing worse than going to beatport and trackitdown etc and seeing new ram releases plastered all over it knowing full well that there are some kiler tunes that piss all over the ram stuff but wont get the recognition it deserves.

Last edited:
Hamilton and camo and crooked.....everytime one of there tunes are about to be released they get hyped up like its the next best thing since slice bread......maybe because they got the money and power to do so/.......i mean what the fuck was camos last album all about.....i dont class that as dnb.....and its just so comercial.....oh and nosia....i never seee the big deal about him......nothing worse than going to beatport and trackitdown etc and seeing new ram releases plastered all over it knowing full well that there are some kiler tunes that piss all over the ram stuff but wont get the recognition it deserves.

:D

I know this thread is based on opinion but some of the choices in here are just fucking retarded if you ask me

If you dont like The Nine or Messiah you clearly dont like D&B. End of

I know this thread is based on opinion but some of the choices in here are just fucking retarded if you ask me

If you dont like The Nine or Messiah you clearly dont like D&B. End of

Fuck off, music is subjective you idiot

Back
Top Bottom