10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Poster)

Re: 10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Post

The Technimatic bit is the one for me.

Re: 10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Post

So much hate in this thread. You all need to get laid.

Waiting on the official link to discover how all of this is wrapped up. Wondering if Metalheadz will drop something for their 20th...

Waiting on the official link to discover how all of this is wrapped up. Wondering if Metalheadz will drop something for their 20th...

They'd be fools not to do something special. Hopefully lots of unreleased stuff

Did you guys check out LSB - XLRS? This one is massive (imo)

photo10years1000-copy-825.jpg

Tempted now? Because I am

Gonna wait for the main audio clips to be uploaded on SC before purchasing

That Aztec remix… :sadbana:

Just gone through the audio - personally I'll pick up 1 or 2 of the tunes but that's about it for me!

Kind of feel like Shogun is going the Hospital way and with Friction's exposure on Radio 1 it's no surprise really.

^
and as long as they put out a few stand out releases once in a while ill be happy

^
and as long as they put out a few stand out releases once in a while ill be happy

Yep. Hospital isn't discounted 100% in my purchasing. I pick the odd bit up but Shogun 4-5 years ago was instapurchase for every release.

Tastes a change though!!

if those two keep going up, itll give the other labels a lot more room

Very true! I just hope it's not a continuing trend.

Thanks god for the likes of Exit, Samurai & Headz!! :)

Somehow I've only just noticed this thread. There are a few tracks off it I'd like to pick up so I'm hoping there is a CD only version. I think Shogun are taking a big risk selling it as a single package as £70 is a lot of cash if you only like a few of the tracks which I think is likely to be the case for most people.

Have to say user ctn_ looks suspiciously like i signed up an alias to big up myself!! Not the case i assure you, big up to whoever it was who signed up just to say that.

audio popping up, here is my bit.
https://soundcloud.com/shogunaudio/lsb-xlrs

1 of the above mentioned 1 or 2 I'll purchase! Nice tune sir!!!

Back
Top Bottom