Coshh - Last Mix of The Decade (Old Skool Mix)

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Coshh - Last Mix of The Decade (Old Skool Mix)

01. D force - Original Bad Boy
02. Sub Love - Change My Ways
03. Krome & Time - This Sound is for the Underground E.5 Remix
04. Metalheads - Terminator
05. Edge - Compnded
06. The Criminal Minds - Presence
07. Basement Phil & The Engineers - We Can Rock it Extended Clock Mix
08. Dragonfly - Come With Me
09. Megadrive - Mega 1
10. Babylon Timewarp - Durban Poison The Kashmir Remix
11. Acen - Obsessed II (Pictures Of Silence)
12. Release - Inner Dream
13. Brainstorm Crew - Just a Party
14. Omni Trio - Renegade Snares Foul Play Remix
15. L Double - O.M.D
16. Desired State - Dance the Dream Remix
17. Force Mass Motion - VNE Thief Of Minds Mix
18. Red Alert & Mike Slammer - Just Wanna Hold U Tight
19. Acen - Trip II The Moon (Kaleidoscopiklimax)

Mix Lenght: 58:32
File Size: 134MB
Format: 320 MP3

Link to SoundCloud Mix Page

Direct Download

www.soundcloud.com/djcoshh

Thanks mate. Be sure to let me know what you think of the mix.

im too young to know any of them tunes...which is why im downloading! :)

nice one man

Me too mate lol. Tracklist took me about an hour to do, had to find a lot of it from Discogs purely by the etchings on the vinyl.

huge tune, big mix mate, lovin the old skool stylee

Thanks mate... Was a nice refreshing change to mix some old skool, glad you liked it. :D

Nice TL mate, on it!

Thanks mate. Hope you enjoy. Would love to know what you think. I never really listened to many hardcore mixes, so just did my own thing. :D

Now then, this is a change, good tracklist, on it. Thanks.

Yea was a refreshing change. My oldest brother gave me his old vinyl collection on boxing day... Best christmas present ever! Hope you like matey, any feedback would be brilliant. (y)

Just checking now, this was the kind of shit I was brought up on, so loving it so far... 'underground' kicking in, that track got me into this whole shit, so nice to hear it in a mix. Good shit so far!

Just checking now, this was the kind of shit I was brought up on, so loving it so far... 'underground' kicking in, that track got me into this whole shit, so nice to hear it in a mix. Good shit so far!

Thanks mate (y)

Was a little worried bout the mixing, I only really heard cut and shut mixes being done on the few hardcore sets I have heard. I wanted to mix the tunes a bit more, took a while to figure everything out, cue points in wierd places to get them to drop right :confused: .... Was a little worried of mixing being too excessive. Hope it came out ok. :)

So here we go then, first of all..nice mix, liked the tunes, some mixes were very nice indeed.

Things got a little sloppy around Edge #1 imo..and then short after that there was a piano over a piano which didn´t sound well at all but as you said
I wanted to mix the tunes a bit more, took a while to figure everything out, cue points in wierd places to get them to drop right .... Was a little worried of mixing being too excessive.

Sometimes I wished you´d have brought down the mix earlier like from Renegade Snares into O.M.D. but was still a good mix tho.

Last thing I noticed was a little odd before VNE coming in but I personally think Force Mass Motion Tunes are a pain in the arse to mix:D

In the end it seemed to me that you exactly did the oldskool style mix (if I dare say this), cut when the melody comes in, thats just fine for me.

Don´t want to sound like a dick here, thats just what I thought.Regarding that you never(?) did a oldskool mix before..I heard the big ones (oldskoolwise) perform a LOT WORSE:wave:

So here we go then, first of all..nice mix, liked the tunes, some mixes were very nice indeed.

Things got a little sloppy around Edge #1 imo..and then short after that there was a piano over a piano which didn´t sound well at all but as you said

Sometimes I wished you´d have brought down the mix earlier like from Renegade Snares into O.M.D. but was still a good mix tho.

Last thing I noticed was a little odd before VNE coming in but I personally think Force Mass Motion Tunes are a pain in the arse to mix:D

In the end it seemed to me that you exactly did the oldskool style mix (if I dare say this), cut when the melody comes in, thats just fine for me.

Don´t want to sound like a dick here, thats just what I thought.Regarding that you never(?) did a oldskool mix before..I heard the big ones (oldskoolwise) perform a LOT WORSE:wave:

Hey thanks mate I really appreciate you took the time to listen and give me some construction criticism. I am a real noob with the hardcore. I know the exact piano over piano bit it was this:

07. Basement Phil & The Engineers - We Can Rock it Extended Clock Mix
08. Dragonfly - Come With Me

I wanted the bass of Come with Me, with the Piano of We Can Rock it flowing over on the first drop of come with me, only thing is like you said come with me had piano sample in it too, I eq'ed that quite heavily aswell... but maybe could of passed that one.

The last three choons including that VNE where the cut and shut jobbies, also the Dirsom Poison & Just a party, but pretty much everything else was double dropped lol. I brought the tunes in over a breakdown a both tunes kicked back in with the original tunes bass cut allowing the melody/piano/vocal to sit over the top. With the specific point where the blend ended being the the next break, beats drops and you get another piano/melody/vocal

Thanks for the feedback is very appreciate mate... Look out for more in the future as I work through the rest of the vinyls I got given. :respekt:

Last edited:
listened this afternoon, i actually enjoyed this quite a lot mate. mixing seemed tight and smooth overall. gave me a nice feel of what dnb used to be :) nice one coshh! (y)

Finally finished this mix today on the mp3 after xmas and all its mayhem, good mix for someone of your era, I think its good shit that someone of your age group took the time to mix out some classics, for anyone 30+ this shit was the norm, so full marks for doing.

Finally finished this mix today on the mp3 after xmas and all its mayhem, good mix for someone of your era, I think its good shit that someone of your age group took the time to mix out some classics, for anyone 30+ this shit was the norm, so full marks for doing.

Nice one mate... Really appreciate the comments. I was off from work during the xmas holidays so spent days on end listening through the tunes, really got to appreciate the music. Must of been a exciting times in terms of refreshing music coming out. Im glad you enjoyed the mix mate :respekt:

Back
Top Bottom