Raving alone?

Do it

Just be careful

this... i am the sort of person if everyone is being a fagwell i will just bowl out anyway, especially here in dubai where the lack of dnb head friends surpassed my jones for dnb... but in uk i did a couple time and every time i ended up in hospital, jail or both, or some field somewhere with no phone haha... which in all honest were my best nights its juts fucking long coming down in a police cell for 15 hours :/

- Make sure you have a phone on you at all times you never know when your goin to need to ring your mum at 3 in the morning because that guy in the corner keeps looking at you funny
- Dont get to drunk if you are on your own you really need to stay aware you dont want to get bummed in the toilets
- Dont get to wasted on drugs again you need to stay aware you are deffanitly getting bummed if you take to many drugs

we are talking about a dnb night yeah?! i've never been worried about getting bummed at a dnb night in my life!!

i say go for it, when everyone's off their tits it's all good and friendly, you'll meet people without even trying!

we are talking about a dnb night yeah?! i've never been worried about getting bummed at a dnb night in my life!!

i say go for it, when everyone's off their tits it's all good and friendly, you'll meet people without even trying!

It's all those innovation and SDC nights dagz goes to, notoriously gay

this... i am the sort of person if everyone is being a fagwell i will just bowl out anyway, especially here in dubai where the lack of dnb head friends surpassed my jones for dnb... but in uk i did a couple time and every time i ended up in hospital, jail or both, or some field somewhere with no phone haha... which in all honest were my best nights its juts fucking long coming down in a police cell for 15 hours :/

Just lol. New sig :)

see:

cTAaw.jpg

I usually go with a group of friends. But they're more into hard stuff like Therapy Sessions and stuff. So yeah, in heavy parties I always have company but I've been to raves alone alot of times. Catch the train and go meet some people, It's always good. I remember the last time Spy came to Portugal, noone from my city was into it so I went alone. Got in the train and a few stops later a guy with a Hospital records comes in and I asked him if he was going for it. We chatted all the way till Porto and I met some really cool people when I got there.

Back
Top Bottom