DJ MOTION - February 2010 - 45 Minutes Drum & Bass - Deep & Techy

Firstly, only one of my ipod headphones was working this morning which is a major kick in the teeth but..
overall i think this is a sick mix, quite liked the variety of tunes and the opening mix was a good start! From what i could hear it sounded fine mate, levels seemed to be good and couldnt hear any shoddy mixing, so keep doing your thing man, sorry if my critting isnt that helpfull but as im only just starting to mix myself so i cant act like i know everyfin yano!

just listening now man. liking the bass switches between come back home and watermelon!

Ez, just finished listening and i enjoyed it mate, nice blend of tunes going on, had me bopping along

Couple of tunes in here im going 2 pick up myself aswell after hearing them so big up for that

couple of sketchy bits, but nothing 2 bad really

sometimes the levels where up and down, nothing major, just the odd tune,

overall very nice, look forward 2 hearing your next mix! :D

Yo dude, finally got round to listening and proper loved your direction and flow, the first mix was... urggghhh sick. Beat matchin was tight thru the first half but gradually slipped towards the second half (more practice ;) ) so just keep at it!

A few things that I think were stand out to me was some of the teases kinda came in and out a bit out of sync with the other tunes, structurally not beat matching. The If We Ever and turbulence mixes. Down the Line mix was proper gash ive gotta say but I'm sure you feel the same :)

Look forward to the next one dude!

Yo dude, finally got round to listening and proper loved your direction and flow, the first mix was... urggghhh sick. Beat matchin was tight thru the first half but gradually slipped towards the second half (more practice ;) ) so just keep at it!

A few things that I think were stand out to me was some of the teases kinda came in and out a bit out of sync with the other tunes, structurally not beat matching. The If We Ever and turbulence mixes. Down the Line mix was proper gash ive gotta say but I'm sure you feel the same :)

Look forward to the next one dude!

thanks for the reply mate! yeah man you've pretty much outlined my feelings towards the mix.. all in good practise though =)

Awesome thats great to hear you already know bout the things i mentioned, means you'll make changes and progress, all gooood!

Back
Top Bottom