Petition calling for ANDY C LAST RAM @ THE END set for release

chriswalker

Right I don't really give a poo if nuff people gonna get angry at this, this set was by far the best I'd heard of Andy and the night was one of the best (if not the BEST) dnb night ever.

The set was definitely recorded. We were there. There is NO reason for us ravers not to enjoy it. Enough is enough andy.. i need this set!!!

Sign the petition below if you also feel the set should be released

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?ANDYC1

15s5x5j.jpg

fair enough but if you were there and it was the best drums night you been to, it should live long in the memory, without a mp3 of it

It was a great night , but have to say teh Sound in Motion launch night was amazing, as was various Full Cycle and V nights at teh End....Andy C has played many many many sets, would be hard to choose 1..but good luck on the petition

Right I don't really give a poo if nuff people gonna get angry at this, this set was by far the best I'd heard of Andy and the night was one of the best (if not the BEST) dnb night ever.

The set was definitely recorded. We were there. There is NO reason for us ravers not to enjoy it. Enough is enough andy.. i need this set!!!

How do we actually know it was recorded? I won't ever forget that night, it's all engrained on my memory.

Yeeh all the sets were recorded in that place. Just dont think it will surface. For some reason Ram have never released any sets from that club. Iv heard a few shoguns, hardware nights, marky nights. but no ram :(

when andy c plays at ram very rarely the set is recorded as he drops brand new sick tunes to promote onto nightlife. i think thats the reason his set is not always recorded onto cd pack

I know who has it :)

I'll give you a clue, this is the definition of his name...

1. (used with a singular or plural verb) a system of moral principles: the ****** of a culture.
2. the rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, culture, etc.: medical ******; Christian ******.
3. moral principles, as of an individual: His ****** forbade betrayal of a confidence.
4. (usually used with a singular verb) that branch of philosophy dealing with values relating to human conduct, with respect to the rightness and wrongness of certain actions and to the goodness and badness of the motives and ends of such actions

But his name is spelt different...

So give him a pm if you work it out.

That's what I had to do to get it.

No

Back
Top Bottom