D&B remixes/tunes that sample Metal

That was horrible and an insult to the original. He's just made the kick an electronic drum and made the voice retarded.

Did you ever this out in a club? Fucking killed it everytime. SebastiAn is a fucking bad boy producer. I think he mixed up the rawness of the original and the electronica perfectly...

ice retarded.

[youtube]k5Wa8gzVrlk[/youtube]

I love this tune. It sounds like straight up metal.

Love the Queens Of The Stone Age sample in the breakdown.

whats that? cant view that on youtube, has been deleted.

good thread btw! - and i also love that korn sample on outcast, its fucking sick!

I found this other day when i was looking at Bootlegs, Slipknot - Wait and Bleed. Think if i rember right theres System Of A Down tune on vinyl, think its called chop suey. Also are the KoRn Bootlegs availble to buy on vinyl? Cheers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfiYv40wy4

the chop suey one is called drop suey and its pretty sick! got get the fuck up or something named similar on the flip i think

Rollz - Fatality - not a "remix" but sounds like a metal guitars being played with dnb beat & bass. Fuckin sick mortal kombat samples aswell.
That raining blood tune is quality if its the one im thinkin of, have got it on vinyl, plus bigups to the producers cos it aint a sample, they recorded the guitars themselves cos its different from the original slayer tune.

well TC did a remix of The Pretender by Foo Fighters. But Foo Fighters isn't metal tbh. and anyone did notice how blatantly samey The Pretender and Optical's - Kung Foo sounds? ;)

Back
Top Bottom