Cry Wolf - Silence (HYQXYZ remix) [DNB]

Banging, but the intro feels a little rushed, the blipp blopp synth comes in on the second bass run could be introduced a few bars earlier with a single note bing played louder and louder with some kind of effects tweaking, like blioop blioop blioop bliiop bliiop bliip blyiip blyuiip blyip blyip blyip blyipblyipblyipblyip!! if you catch my drift..

the intro feels a little rushed
I agree, that might be because it originally started as a dubstep tune but then evolved into a dnb tune.
blioop blioop blioop bliiop bliiop bliip blyiip blyuiip blyip blyip blyip blyipblyipblyipblyip!! if you catch my drift..
I know what you mean, might want to look into that.

Thanks for your feedback!

Yes! Really like this man, good stuff :) Drop hits hard!

I haven't heard the original so can't comment to much on what you have done with the vocals, sounding cool to me though :)

Like the melody thing you got going and the half time section is cool too :) Keep it up!

Your productions are definately coming along nicely. Nice bass sounds you got going on in this one. Think the drum work could use a few rolls / fills here and there, plus definately needs some more percussive shuffles in there. Apart from that though this is a good track mate.

Ez man I think you've done a pretty damn good job on that. Like the bass nice and grimey and loads of variation. I think the level of your hat/ride loop could come up in the mix. Really like the half time drums that adds a really nice twist to the whole track. Vocals are really different and fit well with the tune.

Hey man, i came through early 90's arena rock, grunge, metal etc so I'm partial to some guitar, and your synth there sounds like a guitarist playing a dirty synth, Love it!

Back
Top Bottom