For Sale Pair of Kam DDX 1200 Turntables, Kam K2 Usb Mixer & Pair of Stanton Diablos 4Sale!

DJ Della

Della Beats
Check it out, am advertising on gumtree. Am selling everything together for £140 O.N.O!
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/pair-of-kam-ddx-1200-turntables-kam-k2-usb-mixer-pair-of-stanton-diablos-cartridge-stylus/83566408

Pair of KAM DDX 1200 Turntables for sale (with original slipmats), along with a Kam K2 USB mixer and a pair of Stanton Diablos (Cartridge & Stylus). All cables needed are included. All in working order - Perfect for beginners!

These are a couple years old and were my first pair of decks along with the mixer, the Stanton Diablos are newer but still used and worth about £80 for the pair when new. Still currently looking for the original box and manuals as i am sure they are tucked away in my attic.

Breakdown of my Price;

Pair of DDX 1200 Turntables - £100

USB Mixer - £20

Stanton Diablos - £20

All of this sold as new would come to around £315, so grab yourself a bargain today!

Collection Only or i can drop off within a 15 mile radius.

Last edited:
Re: Pair of Kam DDX 1200 Turntables, Kam K2 Usb Mixer & Pair of Stanton Diablos 4Sale

No takers? Would be perfect for a younger friend or family member following in your footsteps and wanting to get into the game

Back
Top Bottom