Bass Heavy @ Proud2 (Matter) - 28/08/2011 - CARNIVAL WEEKEND!

Looks pretty decent

"London, are you ready for something special?!"

For the first time ever in the capital, two giants of the drum & bass scene, Innovation & One Nation, come together with a bang for an almighty collaboration at London's No.1 Superclub - Proud2 (formerly Matter).

Situated on the banks of the Thames, under the domed roof of the World famous 02 arena, Proud2 is probably one of the biggest and most modern clubs on the planet. As you'd expect of a 21st century dance venue, this club is fitted out with amazing, state of the art sound and lighting systems in each room, along with all the hi-tech facilities you would expect!

This will undoubtedly be the carnival weekends biggest night time event. Whatever you get up to during the day, be sure to follow the Bass Heads as all roads lead down to this awsome 'Bass Heavy' all night party!

This is also the Official 'Innovation In The Sun' Reunion!!

ROOM 1
DJ HYPE // GOLDIE // HAZARD // GROOVERIDER // ORIGINAL SIN
SIGMA // PHANTASY // SUB ZERO // MODIFIED MOTION

SKIBADEE // EKSMAN // HARRY SHOTTA // IC3
DYNAMITE // EVIL B // SHABBA // STORMIN

ROOM 2
ED RUSH // D-BRIDGE // BAILEY // BREAK
THE PROTOTYPES // DC BREAKS // BLOKHEAD // DJ OLLIE

SP:MC // RHYMES // FIVE ALIVE

ROOM 3
NICKY BLACKMARKET // PHANTASY // DEVIOUS D
UNCLE DUGS // MIKEE B // DR S GACHET // ROB BLAKE

Ed Rush, Break & Hazard would be the only reason to go to this methinks

Letting your versatility shine through bruv!

I do miss this club though. Hopefully a night like this will bring a better, diverse range of punters as well

I miss coming out of there @ 06.00am and chasing buzzheads with small trees I just pulled out the ground. Ah memories

Letting your versatility shine through bruv!

I do miss this club though. Hopefully a night like this will bring a better, diverse range of punters as well

I miss coming out of there @ 06.00am and chasing buzzheads with small trees I just pulled out the ground. Ah memories

The only thing about Proud 2/Matter is that its an arsehole to get back from if you dont go with someone who drives.

The only thing about Proud 2/Matter is that its an arsehole to get back from if you dont go with someone who drives.

This.

Fucking miss that place though. Might just have to be done.

(Surely Matter is far too nice / clean for a line-up like that in room one though?!)

THINK OF THE LONSDALE.

:rave:
:scally::scally::scally::scally:

Room 3 is a converted roof terrace. Check their website for pictures, it does look like a swanky gay wine bar. But hey, I'm definately there. Always wanted innovation to come to Matter. 2 weeks after my 21st and a day before i go to outlook, happy days!

Seen the pictures. Looks like they spent serious monies on doing it up. It is very swanky as said above but it looks pretty good. I miss the club so much.

Guess that's another reason why I miss it. Being SE I can get 2 buses from there at any time that drop me off outside my house within 15-20 mins

Yea def hittin this lol

I don't know what a gay club looks like, so I dno lol

Some Uncle Dugs classics on a rooftop terrace sounds joke though. Might be easier to get away with bunnin zoot as well

Had to be too sly in there before

Looks a bit like a gay club dont ya think?!?!

With a name like 'Proud 2' it's gotta be, right?

Does look ridiculously fucking nice now though;

http://www.proud2.com/photos/venue.aspx

I don't know what a gay club looks like, so I dno lol

Some Uncle Dugs classics on a rooftop terrace sounds joke though. Might be easier to get away with bunnin zoot as well

Had to be too sly in there before

Bouncer picked me up by the neck for leaning against a tree in the smoking area @ Matter before. Wouldn't risk shit infront of those bouncers.

Back
Top Bottom