Papa Jaro - 'The Title' 93-97 Jungle

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Junglists are you ready!

Some serious bad bwoy jungle choons from back in the day. All on vinyl especially cleaned for the occasion.

In the words of the immortal King Tubby 'spread out and scatter...music getting hotter...skank and roll while Papa Jaro's at the controls!'

Tracklisting

Pad Anthony - The Title
Unknown - Why?
Renegade - Terrorist
Leviticus - Burial (Lovers Rock Mix)
Cool Hand Flex - Melody Madness
Hyper on Experience - Lord of the Null-Lines (Foul Play Mix)
Rus De Tox - Heavenly Body
Tango & Ratty - Final Conflict
Taktix - It's the Way (VIP)
A-Zone - Calling the People
Kemet Crew - Love for the World Pt2
Da Dogz - Cool Operator
Brainkillers - Screwface (Hard Core Mix)
Shimon & Andy C - Quest
Rap - Rumble
M-Beat - Style
DJ Gunshot - Check One
DJ SS - Rollige
Urban Takeover - Bad Ass!
M-Beat feat General Levy - Incredible
DJ SS - Limb by Limb (remix)

Available for streaming here http://soundcloud.com/papa-jaro/papa-jaro-the-title

And for direct download here http://www.mediafire.com/file/336m8urxuldst1g/Papa Jaro - 'The Title'.mp3

Hope you enjoy. All feed back and comments welcome.

xxx
Jaro

Nice selection, solid mixing - didn´t like the opening and Terrorist came in really, really harsh tho. Title is a little off cause at least 2 tunes came out in 92. 2nd tune D-Livin - Why? and Tango and Ratty - Final Conflict..and people may classify them as hardcore not really jungle - but well.. :teeth: Oh and I really liked that you use spinbacks or backspins!..whatever. Makes it all more natural and should been done more.

Looks like im in for a real history lesson. :) i will report back with feedback after i give this a spin on monday.

That selection was BIG BAD & HEAVY any sound test He tonight Dem ah go bury Watch this!

My favorite track had to be "Taktix - It's the Way (VIP)"

BIG UP YA CHEST

images

Big up to all my raggamuffin crew!

You lot are large! :gun: :gun: :gun:

New decks so I thought I'd give some old school jungle a spin. It's good to see that those vintage beats can still work their magic! :2thumbs:

Mixing's a bit ropey coz I'm still getting used to my decks but hopefully that wont be for long. Cheers for listening guys and big up yerselves...

Like the fact that even the Camorra appreciate a bit of old school pressure! Grazie paysan... :shades:

Back
Top Bottom