Twisted Scientist Project - Moment of Silence *** I'll appriciate ur Feedback ***

point taken!! i really like ur ideas and the theme of this track, my only beef is that the bottom end seems to either b a bit muddy/ or lack cohesiveness and punch...however, tighten it up and u got one beautiful track on ur hands:)

....honestly not bragging but listen to the bottom end of my track and then listen to yours u will hear what i mean...just some tweaks and u r there:)

anyways, really nice dramatic idea...btw ur english is really good no?:)

no m8 ur english is really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its just that i noticed u r from macedonia so i m impressed w ur english

tareks right mate, sounds a lil muddy, i think maybe u have a lil too much distortion on ur low synth, or its an octave too low.
if its made of 2 or 3 oscillators try n turn the lowest one an octave higher, then u can fill the low end with ur sub n it wont conflict as much.

n i find if u want to distort something a lot but still keep it clean, have more than one plugin distoring the sound but by only a small amount each.
small is big in music production.

(btw im a bit hypocritical because i dont follow my own advice to the letter, but then again its all with ur ears no?)

but loving the string n u got a good melody and base of a track there...just make sure your freqs are clashing too much.

Concidering that i'm mixing and mastering only on my pc, and from equipment i only use Korg NanoPAD and NanoKEY ... i'm happy with that sound ... but u ppl are unhappy ...
i'll release 1 more track soon on this speakers ... and i'll stop after that .. until i get sum good monitors ...
thanks devz ... i appriciate ur comment ... 1L

also ... i'm listening on 5.1 surround sistem :/

don't be 2 discouraged!! i don't use monitors either......just a matter of knowing ur system really..plus i only use Renoise, no hardware...but getting a wicked sound from it!

as they say its not the tools but how u use em!

er btw...u wanted a comment, but no comment on my track other than u wanted a comment! cmon m8:)

Pretty epic tune here man, but i'm going to have to agree with the majority, the low end is sounding real messy and indistinct. Like other people said, try taking some of the distortion off, perhaps raise some of the oscillators and eq it a little. Other than that there's some really nice ideas, maybe a more predominant lead section would work as well. Keep it up :)

i agree with the other guys constructive criticism. the elements are there (and pretty epic) but the drum mixing is not nice and that growly synth is overpowering.

i notice a lot people using the word epic here and i totaly agree its a banging tune production is mabye letting it down some but really nice ideas.

i was using 5;1 surround when i started aswell and it just doesnt work in my opinion so i kept the amp and put two Aiwa (lol) speakers into it and it seems much better, i set the amp to flat because i read somewhere that if you can get it to sound good on flat settings then your onto a winner (this may be wrong) so if proper monitors arent an option just now you could try that. i also opted for a set of Sure srh440 headphones and i have to say theyre pretty good only cost me £70

anyway nice ideas keep at it

keep at it mate, great ideas in there, but you will slowly learn the techniques to bring those ideas to life properly.

i like this beat actually. its rolling very nicely..
yeh keep the tunes coming mate this place will turn u pro in no time ! very good for a second track.

feel free to return feedback as you say, http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?112017-haystack
my thread needs a bump anyway :p

---------- Post added at 01:40 ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 ----------

i replied to you in my thread but basically my set up is - reason 5, Alesis M1 mk2 monitors, behringer umx49 Midi keyboard, all the cheap stuff basically hahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom