Biggest DnB NYE 2010-11 party this year?

Its looking more and more like Innovation. Grooverider might be the deciding factor since they both are so damn close in comparison. Damn, choices choices!!!

Its looking more and more like Innovation. Grooverider might be the deciding factor since they both are so damn close in comparison. Damn, choices choices!!!

cant be fucked to look at the line-ups but i hope you mean you'll go where he isn't....

havent seen the line-up but detonate was sick last year. ain't that far from london on the train, only about 20min more than birmingham AND you dont have to put up with brummy accents....ha

yeah man all about detonate......always has the best line ups IMO covering all styles and quite a few genres not just dnb, quality crowd and venues.......and I've never seen another dnb rave with such a high ratio of birds but I think thats a nottingham thing :D

TORQUE NEW YEARS EVE SPECIAL 2010 | 2011 < < < < If only this was in london!

Inno or Moondance for me at the moment. Does anyone know of anything else big in london that does close stupidly early?
Inno does always draw a MC Bonnanza crowd!

lol good ol' split bookings init. Or maybe they will play an early set in Australia and fly backwards in time to make a late 5-6am set in the UK. They could then fly back forward through time across the international date line to make NYE in Los Angeles! :teeth:

Couldn't one of them just play in the UK while the other played in Australia? Both of them don't really need to be there...

One of the best venues in the country (Rock City) One of the best clubs in the country (Stealth)........Voted as Mixmags 'bvest NYE party', in a great city for a night out, FULL of ravers of the female variety AND a lineup that is awesome!!!

Rock City, Stealth & Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
Friday 31 Dec 2010
8:30pm - 6am

ALEX PEREZ
BENGA
BLACK SUN EMPIRE
CHASE & STATUS (DJ set)
DANNY BYRD
DOC DANEEKA
DYNAMITE MC
EMALKAY
FAKEBLOOD
FRICTION
GOLDIE
HOT CITY
INSTRA:MENTAL
LOST BOYZ DJS
MC WREC
MISTAJAM
N-TYPE
PLASTICIAN
SCRATCH PERVERTS
SGT POKES
SHY FX
SPECTRASOUL
SP MC
THE OTHERS
TOMB CREW
TRANSIT MAFIA
ULTERIA MOTIVE
VERY SPECIAL GUEST TBA
XXXY
YOUNGMAN MC
YOUNGSTA
ZINC
+ very special guest...
and more tbc

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 ----------

---------- Post added at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 ----------

Couldn't one of them just play in the UK while the other played in Australia? Both of them don't really need to be there...

This is what will be happening, the same way that Brookes Brothers often play in London and Nottingham on the same night and same times..... although they're also booked for Notts and i think i saw their name on a Manc flyer too!

Back
Top Bottom