FREE - Major Lazer - Hold The Line (Cyantific & Wilkinson Remix)

Safe for that, that's the best/only dnb remix i herd of this tune yet, any others - major lazer's album was sick i felt there weren't enough remixes apart from pon de floor

well its an unnoficial remix and it has a download button on his souncloud? seems free to me
i dont think anybody on hospital would be stupid enough to give away new tunes by accident actually

i dont think anybody on hospital would be stupid enough to give away new tunes by accident actually
:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 23:29 ----------

in case anyone hasn't seen the video for the original...(and the genius back story)

Major Lazer is a fictional cartoon character,who (according to press releases) fought as a Jamaican commando who lost his arm in a secret zombie war in 1984. He fights vampires and various monsters, parties hard, and has a rocket-powered hoverboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha :D ^^^

nice one for the headsup. nice tune, tho i didnt expect it to be that way, something different from cyantific i guess.

^^download limit reached? says to go to wilkinson's soundcloud to get it in the comments i think.

EDIT: nvm, limit there too.

Back
Top Bottom