Chase & Status Feat. Dizzee Rascal - Heavy.

for all the shit C&S get they make some pretty decent tracks - this is like grime/dubsep/dnb

would want to hear it again with most of dizzee's jibba jibba cut out of it. That's my primairy thought on this one...

its a million times better than end credits

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

this, it didnt need dizzees input. When it drops its fucking rude though

yeah but put dizzee on it and you instantly have a hit....will be interesting to see if that gets released and played on radio1 regularly...its pretty ermmm "heavy" lol

maybe from a dubstep lovers point of view this is a good tune...but from a sane persons point of view this is utter shite

Am I the only one who thought Dizzee ripped it on this track?

Best thing I've heard from him since his first album probably!

Pretty big tune imo ... still need a proper listen though the headphones though to get a feel for the bass

But I'm impressed with how "Heavy" the track is lol Will be interesting to see how well this does in the charts... I'm sure many would expect it to do very well but perhaps on this occasion C&S and Dizzee have crossed back over the "grimey" line into territory which might prove too much for the average Kanye West sunglasses wearing 14 year old... we shall seeeee...

Anyway... I like it... big choon

Am I the only one who thought Dizzee ripped it on this track?

Best thing I've heard from him since his first album probably!

Pretty big tune imo ... still need a proper listen though the headphones though to get a feel for the bass

But I'm impressed with how "Heavy" the track is lol Will be interesting to see how well this does in the charts... I'm sure many would expect it to do very well but perhaps on this occasion C&S and Dizzee have crossed back over the "grimey" line into territory which might prove too much for the average Kanye West sunglasses wearing 14 year old... we shall seeeee...

Anyway... I like it... big choon

haha i hope they blaze it on radio1

dizzee is much better on this than he has been for the last 3 years

Back
Top Bottom