Thanks

Dilemma Division

Easy people, does anyone know anything about this group? I got one of there releases it's called Light Years & I've never seen anything buy them since. Did they release anymore material, & who are they?

Thanks

Re: Dilemma Division

hehe, dilemma division were a swiss outfit of 3 producers. they also made a few other tunes, notably 'Lose Myself', the audio is somewhere on this site in the dubplate section. although it says it's due to come out on renegade, that seems unlikely at the moment.

dilemma division parted company when one of the producers went off to do their own thing so the remaining two, jonas and aaron, renamed themselves 'task horizon' and have a tune called 'monkey mash' at no.9 of the unknown section on this site (thanks for that triple m!! ) ... anything else you want to know, just ask me and i'll find out for ya!!

really like some of their stuff, they did another one called 'down to earth' or something like that which was good too!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sayber
    Easy people, does anyone know anything about this group? I got one of there releases it's called Light Years & I've never seen anything buy them since. Did they release anymore material, & who are they?
    They are now called Task Horizon I believe.

http://dnbforum.com/audio.php

Search for Task Horizon and Dilemma Division to find old and new material.

Triple M has a bunch of their material but I don't think he's put much of it online.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topaz
    hehe, dilemma division were a swiss outfit of 3 producers. they also made a few other tunes, notably 'Lose Myself', the audio is somewhere on this site in the dubplate section. although it says it's due to come out on renegade, that seems unlikely at the moment.

dilemma division parted company when one of the producers went off to do their own thing so the remaining two, jonas and aaron, renamed themselves 'task horizon' and have a tune called 'monkey mash' at no.9 of the unknown section on this site (thanks for that triple m!! ) ... anything else you want to know, just ask me and i'll find out for ya!!

really like some of their stuff, they did another one called 'down to earth' or something like that which was good too!!
    Or that Nice one Topaz

Thanks

oh and as an afterthought, they're currently working on a couple of liquid tracks, haven't heard them yet but sure they'll be good!! i've heard one of their new liquid ones and it's alright, but i'm not a liquid kinda gal so it doesn't appeal as much as say monkey mash or lose myself ... but still very good...

they're currently hoping to sign something...small amount of interest shown by a few 'big bods'.. but i don't know any more than that...

Thanks

Damn that was a fast response!! Thanks for the info it's a shame they broke up becasue Light years is awicked track. Any links to some of there stuff I can buy online because the stores i go to don't seem to be stocking anything under the name of Task Horizon & this Monkey Mash track is sounding good

Thanks

Damn that was a fast response!! Thanks for the info it's a shame they broke up becasue Light years is awicked track. Any links to some of there stuff I can but online because the stores i go to don't seem to be stocking anything under the name of Task Horizon
    nothings been signed that's why!! let's put some pressure on!! i really think monkey mash should be signed myself!!

Thanks

nothings been signed that's why!! let's put some pressure on!! i really think monkey mash should be signed myself!!

have you got a sneaky copy lying among the other tunes by your decks or a spare cd copy for my ickle djing hands!!

Thanks

have you got a sneaky copy lying among the other tunes by your decks or a spare cd copy for my ickle djing hands!!
    LOL, i'll mention it to them next time i talk to them but it'd be more than my life's worth to do what ur asking....i know for a fact that only grooverider, triple m, kymatic (koollife) and i have a copy of monkey!! hehehe... but i will ask... should be talking to him later, i'll give him the link to this thread!!

Thanks

LOL, i'll mention it to them next time i talk to them but it'd be more than my life's worth to do what ur asking....i know for a fact that only grooverider, triple m, kymatic (koollife) and i have a copy of monkey!! hehehe... but i will ask... should be talking to him later, i'll give him the link to this thread!!

Well you gotta try these things to get the music you want & love. Would be cool if you could ask him if there are any online stores that are stocking some of their tracks mucho appreciato Topaz

Thanks

Lose Myself was such a tune. Gonna go listen to some of their other stuffff

^Click on the banner for super duper girly stuff. Ta x