minimal monday - deep/minimal ( wip clip )

the song is still really unfinished to give it legit feedback, but from what i can hear, the drums could use alil more umph (especially the highs), that soft grunge bass sounds great. There really isnt anything else on the track to feedback on though, has the potential to be pretty dope. I would use sharper more in-your-face beats for that minimal sound, I just think ur beat is the weakest point in the song.

Loose the crashes from anywhere except the start of a 16 - it is too hard to work out where you are in the tune due to lack of any progression and then just when you think you have it figured out a crash comes in 4 bars into what you think is a 16 and you don't know what to think any more lol

nice bass sound tho :)

it pretty cool acutally, heres what i suggest you do with the bass synth, make a copy, hp it, add chorus, then distortion, then reverb. perhaps lp lfo it. could be cool
i will try that, not sure why i havnt thought of doing that before i usually end up just lowpassing all my synths as when i click highpass with the settings I've got in thor it just sounds nasty, will have to tweak it a fair bit.
saafe

---------- Post added at 09:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 ----------

Loose the crashes from anywhere except the start of a 16 - it is too hard to work out where you are in the tune due to lack of any progression and then just when you think you have it figured out a crash comes in 4 bars into what you think is a 16 and you don't know what to think any more lol

nice bass sound tho :)

yeah it is very confusing now i think about it.
thanks for checking mate tis appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom