Dave Owen

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
is pure gold at the moment. if you dont know about him, get to know!! heres a phew clips of just out and forthcoming tunes..

Last four tunes are not released yet i do believe, but are bloody good. o_O :bone:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Girl is the one for me. Not fussed about Still Waters even though it gets mad love on here :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Girl is the one for me.
I do not get the hype around this track

For me it's an average track which is incredibly repetitive and to top it all off it sounds badly mixed.

The OOOOOEEEEEEEEEE OOOOEEEEEEE throughout the whole track is annoying as fuck

dave owen is a sick producer that smaple he uses of jay-z's in still waters is sick, will be keeping an eye out for his future releases, the 12 thats coming out on creative source is a good'n as well, him and edward oberon are really doing the business at hte moment

dave owen is a sick producer that smaple he uses of jay-z's in still waters is sick, will be keeping an eye out for his future releases, the 12 thats coming out on creative source is a good'n as well, him and edward oberon are really doing the business at hte moment

Naa he didnt sample jay z.. i know what you meen tho cus its used in dead presidents, but the hip hop drums run throughout the track so he didnt take it from there. dave owen probably sampled the original song the sample is from. some old chilled tune.

Last edited:
crazy how much love this dude gets. he deserves it tho. he's from indiana, i think. he's a friend of a friend, so he gets all his tunes. i wish i had cd decks.

Influence Records – News update

Aaron Jay’s Influence Records has some exciting news. Hot on the heals of having just released the debut 12” from Dave Owen (Still Waters/Feeling Kinda Blue), Influence Records has announced that they have signed an album deal with Mr Owen, which will be released next summer. Dave Owen has been receiving heavy support across Radio1 and 1Xtra and has forthcoming material on Creative Source.

Back
Top Bottom