Jumping Jack Frost

Frostie is defo teh man...way back in May '93 I heard my first set on Kiss which was then on at 9 pm on a wed night . Set included "goose tune", "Rumble""Warning" "Piano tune" "helicopter" "A special request" "The Calling" if i remember rightly ....I had gone off rave music when hardcore got boring...late 92 I guess..it was also taht the illegal rave scene had got really shit ....it was no longer teh lovin everybody scene I started out in ...shit man then wuz the days

Frostie is defo teh man...way back in May '93 I heard my first set on Kiss which was then on at 9 pm on a wed night . Set included "goose tune", "Rumble""Warning" "Piano tune" "helicopter" "A special request" "The Calling" if i remember rightly ....I had gone off rave music when hardcore got boring...late 92 I guess..it was also taht the illegal rave scene had got really shit ....it was no longer teh lovin everybody scene I started out in ...shit man then wuz the days

The Jungle show on Kiss used to be wicked, i remember writing down the title of every tune played.

I still have an old show with Randall on tape somewhere

I am goin to try find that tape... I know I ended up buying ebvery single tracjk on it...he used ot sound like he was queitly raping your mum whilst presenting the show...he got over his radio nerves in the end

Frost is awesome but....

Randall is the biggest selekta of everyone that ever walked the earth ftw xxx

I don't think Ive ever seen him live? Does he still get regular bookings? Cheers for linking settage will check out.

JJ frost is a badman! You can catch him every other Wednesday on origin fm 95.1fm 4-6pm

as ppl have said thou all about Randall!

Gachet is on my TOP DJ list
(Randall/Hype/Ratty/Andy C/Gachet/Zinc/Darren Jay/Craze/Remarc/High Contrast/Fonti/EZ/Jack Beats/Herve/AC Slater)

I got some great great sets from him.

He's a nice bloke too, met him a few times as well as i know he's nephew.

Last edited:
Its all about a 'quote mc 5ive o' thread now i reckon :teeth: Good call on Remarc too Monsieur G...

Yeah seen Remarc bare times back in the day, only criticism of his sets I would have is that from what I have listened too live & recorded, he plays pretty much all his own shit.

Obviously I see the irony in that comment, as all his own shit is pretty much flawless, but you know what i'm getting at...

I don't think Ive ever seen him live? Does he still get regular bookings? Cheers for linking settage will check out.

Always look out for any Jungle Fever nights, or Fever associated nights, as he's normally on most of their line-ups. I also remember catching him at a Breakin Science last year, so look and ye will find...

I caught Frost @ Jungle Fever down in Kent about a Month ago...big selecta as always.

When it comes to Jungle though, I've got to say, I've only seen DJ's Ron & SL about 3-4 times live but they've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS delivered the goods. Ron's set at the last AWOL was ridiculous. Plus they always play bangers that I've never heard before!! True jungle dons.

SL is very underated imo, Ron is a good DJ too but SL should be booked more.

Been a fan of SL for many many years.

SL B2B Ron was massacre back in the day...

That Ron set with GQ from the True Playaz Album Launch Party on Radio One still gets raped on the regs, as does bare Amazon sets with him.

Special request to Ned Ryder too, badman Jungle selector fom back inna inna...

Back
Top Bottom