Jumping Jack Frost

SL is very underated imo, Ron is a good DJ too but SL should be booked more.

Been a fan of SL for many many years.

Completely agree with this. The man is a jungle genius. It was a shame that he was on pretty early at the last AWOL @ Indigo, I'd say 10.45 - 11.30 but his set was one of if not THE best of the whole night. And then Brockie was on at prime-time and dropping Twist 'em Out and drawing it back for the rewind. Flirt done this @ Fever last month as well. I do hope that just because it's now been a significant number of years since we all twisted one for skibadee that some DJ's think they can drop this tune @ Old Skool Jungle nights?! Even when it's not jungle...

And then Brockie was on at prime-time and dropping Twist 'em Out and drawing it back for the rewind. Flirt done this @ Fever last month as well. I do hope that just because it's now been a significant number of years since we all twisted one for skibadee that some DJ's think they can drop this tune @ Old Skool Jungle nights?! Even when it's not jungle...

Any tune after say '96 shouldn't be played at AWOL EVER!

Mr G

please re-up load the Jungle Mania set. Was at the rave had the tape pack this and the Darren Jay are as good 95 sets as you will ever hear.

I will be asking for a fair few sets to be re uploaded by yourself by the looks of things. I hope it does not annoy you. Only just found this site after a disasterous hard drive wipe out

many thanks in advance

Mr G

please re-up load the Jungle Mania set. Was at the rave had the tape pack this and the Darren Jay are as good 95 sets as you will ever hear.

I will be asking for a fair few sets to be re uploaded by yourself by the looks of things. I hope it does not annoy you. Only just found this site after a disasterous hard drive wipe out

many thanks in advance

I'll try and sort it tonight for ya.

There's am interbview with JJF called "A day in the life of a DJ" on Youtube.

He is followed around by a camera crew whilst doing FOUR gigs in ONE night.

So he is still around and very active ;)

I saw Jumpin Jack Frost B2B Dr S Gachet @Proud 2 in November last year

Gachet dropped Remember the Roller. I jizzed

Dr S Gachet - Remember the Roller.

big tune - bladerunner has remixed this latley still sounds big

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

Dreamscape 14 set is brilliant. Mixed really well aswell http://www.mediafire.com/?enr1xznttyz. Infact I'm gunna listen right now one of my alll time favourites. I'll try and do a tl

1. Tek 9 - Slow Down
2. Jazz Juice - Move Your Body
3. LTJ Bukem - Horizons
4. Roni Size & Die - 11.55
5. Roni Size & DJ Die - It's A Jazz Thing
6. Badman - War For 94
7. Doc Scott - Its Yours
8. Marvellous Cain - Hitman
9. Higher Sense - Cold Fresh Air
10. Splash - Babylon
11. Roni Size - Phizical
12. The Dream Team - Yeah Man

look at that track listing - OUCH !!!

ive got all that on vinyl too except for the first 2 - i need to delve in the crates again , physical used to drive me up the wall man still sounds so so good now

big tune - bladerunner has remixed this latley still sounds big

Bladerunner's remixes are massive, can listen to them and to the original and like them both, still

Guess it's nice for DJs these days as well, better speed to mix in with sets with newer tunes

Timeless classics though, can't beat that shit.

Someone re-up the Dreamscape 14 set please, don't think i've even heard it & a set where Frosts mixing is flawless? Can't be true... :teeth:

The Dreamscape set is a banger.....................also checkout the Fabio from the same night. The funny thing is they were playing in the very small arena 2 upstairs for their agency groove connection which led to a more intimate club feel and allowed them to go deeper rather than anthem bash

Back
Top Bottom