Freek - It Only Takes One Piano Roll (liquid/roller)

definately got an old school vibe to it, Piano sounded a little dry, and not sure about some of the key hits but overall its got potential, looking forward to hearing the finished product.

definately got an old school vibe to it, Piano sounded a little dry, and not sure about some of the key hits but overall its got potential, looking forward to hearing the finished product.

cheers man, yea def a summer tune i think, lots of work needed tho

I quite like this man.
How'd you make EVERYTHING sound like it's in the background?
Skills. Lol.

really likin this tune mate sounds sick only listened on laptop speakers tho.
i dont think it sounds very summery tho sounds a little more eery and sinister.haha

So yeah, last 2 tunes you've posted have po-10-shall.
Just gotta get the mix-balance-levels down.

really likin this tune mate sounds sick only listened on laptop speakers tho.
i dont think it sounds very summery tho sounds a little more eery and sinister.haha

Cheers mate, yea ur right is a bit more eery than summery, glad u liked it.

So yeah, last 2 tunes you've posted have po-10-shall.
Just gotta get the mix-balance-levels down.

I quite like this man.
How'd you make EVERYTHING sound like it's in the background?
Skills. Lol.

Not sure what u mean by everything to sit in the background, just a collection of fxs and textures then mixed em low into the mix. And yea mix down needs a lot of work, thinkin i might switch up the bass a bit every now and then. Only worked on it for a few hours yesterday. Also gonna vary the amen beat alot more aswell as its quite a repetative pattern atm. needs a lot more effects and textures aswell i think, but should have it finished in a cpl of days cos my mate wants to drop it at a rave on the weekend. Cheers for giving it a listen man.

Drums are nice, very crispy sounding. The bass is cool. The only thing i didnt really like was the piano switch up you had, like at 1:50.

Back
Top Bottom