Anyone from Perth, Australia?

Kaz1983

On here....

I ask this as I've been plugging away at this production lark for 8 months now and have learnt alot, I'm keen to keep learning more but there is only one problem my friends, they don't listen to drum and bass. At first it wasn't a problem but the more time I spending creating music the more of a issue it becomes..... I do have one friend who listens to hip hop and is interested in hip hop production but more so cause he is a wanna be rapper bless him, he is the only mate I talk to about my music as the rest just don't get it ... as for me I often go to drum and bass nights at the Rosemount thursdays, if your from Perth you'll know about Roller nights :D ... I want to meet new people who are interested in drum & bass production.

Music Production is a journey and it's a fucking long journey... it's not one I want to take alone, you get me?

Last edited:
Heya mate, there's a few of us here fom Perth. I don't know too much about local gigs but jump onto the teknoscape forums if you haven't already, there are quite a few dnb heads on there.

I'm also doing the production thing solo (have done a few collabs online though with some mates) but wouldn't mind going two up in the studio one day. :) kinda busy at the moment though with a newborn hehe. Where abouts you located?

I'm living in Willetton right now, as for tecknoscape I've checked out The Studio a few times but it seems abit dead ...

I have spent most of my time here though and use tecknoscape for checking events and all that, will check it more often.

Where you located?

Back
Top Bottom