YouTube Channel

TerrA_

VIP Junglist
So, I've started a channel on youtube a week ago where most of my uploads are and will be liquid/atmo/deep/chillout tunes.. but there will be also neurofunk/dancefloor tunes (occasionnally metal too..).

Well, check it out & suscribe if you like what I upload - it'd be more than highly appreciated! :)

Thanks anyway.

YouTube Channel

nah, Vegas 9.0 but the quality quite sucks cuz my pc is down at the moment so I'm on my father's one (which is so so slooooooooooooow) but well the sound is ok!

I'll upload old psyche video that I made back in the days as soon as I get on my own pc! :)

Ah kool man, i wasnt saying theres a problem with your videos its just i was trying to make a video like yours the other day on windows movie maker but when i put the track in, it said the track was 8 minutes allthough it is only 4.. was so close to chucking my laptop out the window! was going to ask if you had the same problem if you used windows movie maker, no worries though bro :D

Ah kool man, i wasnt saying theres a problem with your videos its just i was trying to make a video like yours the other day on windows movie maker but when i put the track in, it said the track was 8 minutes allthough it is only 4.. was so close to chucking my laptop out the window! was going to ask if you had the same problem if you used windows movie maker, no worries though bro :D

ooh, that problem brings back memories cuz I used to make videos via windows movie maker but that was a long long time ago :D but I don't really remember at the same time :/

ooh, that problem brings back memories cuz I used to make videos via windows movie maker but that was a long long time ago :D but I don't really remember at the same time :/

haha its very annoying when it does that, ill try to figure it out, ill subscribe to your channel when i make a youtube account of my own!

Back
Top Bottom