Spinline - run

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
gully skanky tune dem! heard this everywhere for a long time now but wasnt sure what it was
this is a mix cut, drop @ 57 seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe i already started a thread for this tune :p doesnt fucking show up in the search tho... forum is actually kinda retarded now.

massivly sick tune all the same!!

Last edited:
hehe i already started a thread for this tune :p doesnt fucking show up in the search tho... forum is actually kinda retarded now.

massivly sick tune all the same!!

I ve searched my ass off. I was 100% sure this was a repost. Is andy c playing that track or why does it have such a recognition? I mean seriously Spinline is nothing new really just seems like everyone are liking them now.

it has recognition because its a fucking amazing track and im sorry you cant hear that, i dont need andy c to play something to think its a masterpiece.

i didnt realize everyone is liking them now, maybe because they are making sick tracks like run?
i only started listening to them a couple months ago!!?? sorry im late! i dont really give a fuck what everyone else is listening to.

so they are making better beats than ever and getting more recognition than they have had before.. that doesnt make sense to you? your post kinda sounding like "i liked them first"

i thought someone had, but couldnt find a post. search function needs fixing up! that bit on State of Mind Music got me interested in them. im sorry that a liked them so late encounter

yeah init search needs to be sorted out big time!! i dont think my thread had much response anyway so its all good to have a new one!!

sorry i was a nob in my previous post btw!! it was the tune that made me do it i swear!!!

it has recognition because its a fucking amazing track and im sorry you cant hear that, i dont need andy c to play something to think its a masterpiece.

i didnt realize everyone is liking them now, maybe because they are making sick tracks like run?
i only started listening to them a couple months ago!!?? sorry im late! i dont really give a fuck what everyone else is listening to.

so they are making better beats than ever and getting more recognition than they have had before.. that doesnt make sense to you? your post kinda sounding like "i liked them first"

Calm down man. I agree with you wicked tune without a doubt but it just seems like run blew up a lot of peoples mind. Getting a lot of plays from all over the world. That andy c bit wasnt aimed at you it was a general question. I just thought some big ones must be playing Run as it is not out and I've never seen a spinline thread before. Wrong guess then?
The Dispatch thing, the Shogun Limited thing, Coldfeet, Backdoor they were and still are very talented and I'm looking forward hearing more of their stuff.

Tune is indeed runnin'

Funny you mention 'andy c must be playing it' when he signed a tune of theirs to frequency at the tail end of 2008 - http://www.discogs.com/Spinline-MTMS-Backdoor-Rubber-Room/release/1538571 - actually came out on full in 2009, but that's besides the point.

Actually I don't even know what point I'm making. I think that possibly there have been Spinline threads before, or something like that.

In fact, they were both made my me:
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?59976-Spinline-MTMS-Backdoor-Rubber-Room-[Frequency]&highlight=spinline
specifficly this one http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?69103-Tiki-Spinline-Now-This-Is-It-[State-Of-Mind-RMX]-Coldfeet&highlight=spinline :clown: s.o.s.t

CAM UP

Last edited:
shit i heard this tune at a night out the other day i thought i would of been a break tune!? bad man riddim though will be keeping my eye out for this one

Calm down man. I agree with you wicked tune without a doubt but it just seems like run blew up a lot of peoples mind. Getting a lot of plays from all over the world. That andy c bit wasnt aimed at you it was a general question. I just thought some big ones must be playing Run as it is not out and I've never seen a spinline thread before. Wrong guess then?
The Dispatch thing, the Shogun Limited thing, Coldfeet, Backdoor they were and still are very talented and I'm looking forward hearing more of their stuff.

na its basically coz its a sick tune init

In fact, they were both made my me:
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?59976-Spinline-MTMS-Backdoor-Rubber-Room-[Frequency]&highlight=spinline
specifficly this one http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?69103-Tiki-Spinline-Now-This-Is-It-[State-Of-Mind-RMX]-Coldfeet&highlight=spinline :clown: s.o.s.t

Yeah nice one. The difference is just that those bits were released in the time you posted it and run is unreleased. Someone needs to be playing this as if not, nobody would be able to cut it of a mix?

No More / Irreverse or Radioactive / Groove Scam are pretty new and very good no post on here?!

But I see people are just really feeling this one and its a wicked tune indeed! :slayer:

Wicked tune! nice one for the headz up crook! been hearing icicle tear this tune up alot recently!

^^yeh that is fuckin rude, i was there in body, but i was a stumbling mumbling mess. cant wait for next hardware :D

The funny thing about hardware is every time I come out I am like I need to cut down on raving a bit. Then I see the next Hardware line up and pretty much every time they just keep getting better, so now I haven't missed a hardware sinse April last year lol. I would go to Room1 and Room2 of this hardware on different nights and there on the same night which is sort bad cause I don't want miss certain people. Spor and Renegade always fuck me up hard as well. BRING ON HARDWARE!

The funny thing about hardware is every time I come out I am like I need to cut down on raving a bit. Then I see the next Hardware line up and pretty much every time they just keep getting better, so now I haven't missed a hardware sinse April last year lol. I would go to Room1 and Room2 of this hardware on different nights and there on the same night which is sort bad cause I don't want miss certain people. Spor and Renegade always fuck me up hard as well. BRING ON HARDWARE!

mate im exactly the same! i think ive been to every hardware since march 08! thier room 2 line up is always killer, and as you said would be worth attending even if it was just that line up on its own! i always struggle to tear myself out of room 1 though. really looking forward to ulterior motive and zero t as ive never seen either of them before. might catch you there!

Really? The last few times ive seen Spor he's been waste.

Back
Top Bottom