Spor Apprecitation Thread

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I know there have been plenty of these, but in lou of the Lifted EP coming out I felt like he deserved another one. Guy is fucking amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best thread ever imo :)

Love Spor as much as I loved In Flames back then and that's quite a lot tbh.. <3

Kind of producer that can do whatever he wants, so skillful.. Can't wait for his album!

Last edited:
production values are first rate, but i feel his ideas are a little tired these days. his sound is more accesable to a wider dnb audience than it was, it's more dancey, which it makes it more saleable, and from that aspect i think he lost what made him so filthy and innovative a few years ago.

also, when the fuck is his remix of make your choice coming out? i thought there was supposed to be an anatomy remix 12

I love the fact he has managed to vary his style so much

I used to always compare him with Noisia. But Noisia is 3 guys. Spor is just one which makes his music that little more special to me due to the fact its one head that he has to bounce ideas around, not three

Unbelievable producer. Best in the scene

production values are first rate, but i feel his ideas are a little tired these days. his sound is more accesable to a wider dnb audience than it was, it's more dancey, which it makes it more saleable, and from that aspect i think he lost what made him so filthy and innovative a few years ago.

:word:

The only thing from the newest EP I really like is Kaori. Since Aztec dropped my view on Spor changed a bit I guess.:rolleyes:

Just wondering, is it blasphemy if i enjoy his messiah remix better than the original? Will i go to hell or will the gods forgive me?

btw evermind, thats just a mix edit yeah? fucking sick tits doe

Last edited:
Just wondering, is it blasphemy if i enjoy his messiah remix better than the original? Will i go to hell or will the gods forgive me?

btw evermind, thats just a mix edit yeah? fucking sick tits doe
Beware the inquisition, my friend. Speaking those things out loud should get you to the fire pits.

t62ckn.jpg

Lol :lol:

Remember this being the intro to a mad Spor B2B Chris Renegade set at Area (when Renegade Hardware nights were still good) pretty much 5 years ago this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom