What Happened to Clipz ?

Basicly everyone called him a cunt for doing his thing so he thought right fuck you all then and started making fidget / crack house or whatever you want to call it, and hasn't made a new drum and bass tune for a while now.

I can't blame him.

It would appear he's doing rather well in his new scene, good luck to him.

Just a shame he got so much stick from the dnb scene because he's made some big tunes in the past, and I'd like to think he would have made some more in future, but now we shall never know ...

What did he get abused for?

Making shit tunes or tunes with horrible sounds to em. I kinda sit on the fence with this one. He's made some great tunes but I also see how people can perceive his tunes as offensive to the ears. He has put some pretty high pitched/ High-end screechy sounds in some tunes.

thread pretty sums it all up.. had to some wicked tunes..

vertigo, push + pull, work it out

he was a pretty sick DJ as well tbf.. but the stick he got is enuf to make him give up haha

i dont think its the last we'll see of him in the scene though with the audio zoo label and everything

Hated his tunes but loved his persona...took abuse like a absolute champ!

As redlight he is doing amazingly well tbh...saw him Dj the other day and smashed it imo. Producion is still of the same high quality but the actual tunes are soo much better.

i've always liked clipz, i knwo everyone says his tunes were shit but some set the dance off, i remember hearing number 1 remix for the first time at playaz and vibing off it alot, but i do think that he is doing much better as redlight heard him dj a few months ago and he toor the roof off the place... looking forawrd to more redlight releases in the future

haha this is funny, soon as clipz leaves or quiets down on making DNB, everyone starts to show love.

but ive always enjoyed clipz tunes, just because they aint all ''bangas.''

always got time to chuck one in a set.

where do you see/read love about clipz's music? seriously the last couple of years have been horibble and I'm quite happy he stopped doing his ear destroying things. Fairplay to him having success in the house scene.

where do you see/read love about clipz's music? seriously the last couple of years have been horibble and I'm quite happy he stopped doing his ear destroying things. Fairplay to him having success in the house scene.

This...lol @ love for him as clipz, none at all this end

well i absolutely love supersounds remix... one of my fave tunes to be honest!

i do hate hand grenade remix though!

Back
Top Bottom