THE NATIONAL DRUM AND BASS AWARDS 2010 RESULTS!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Best dj - andy c

Best lyric mc - eksman

Best Hype mc - skibba

Best liquid dj - high contrast

Best international artist - marky

Best producer - original sin

Best breakthrough Produicer - dj sly

Best tech dj - noisia

Best break through dj - ruff stuff

Best old skool dj - nicky bm

Best old skool mc - basssman

Best female dj - storm

Best female mc - tali

Best radio show - fabio and grooverider

Best live act - pendulum

Best Album - sub focus

Best label-ram

Best track - therapy os

Best club night - ram

Best event - innovation in sun

Best record store- redeye

Best mag - atm

Best. Int radio - kool fm

Thanks to Simon Bassline Smith for the results.

Sly best breakthrough? HAHAHAHA

What a load of shit.

I rarely pay any attention to the awards as it really doesn't represent the scene properly but that is just laughable.

Sub focus best album LOL

I'm not boarding the SF hate wagon.
But it's obvious there was a handfull of album that pissed all over his.

IMO

ist2_853426_cyrstal_ball.jpg

dont think its that bad actually, was expecting worse. Only thing really laughable is Sly winning Breakthrough Producer

the majority of you are whining because you wanted your favourite album to win, obviously the majority of D&B fans voted Sub Focus, so it won. Did you REALLY think Travel the Galaxy would win? Really?!

dont think its that bad actually, was expecting worse. Only thing really laughable is Sly winning Breakthrough Producer

the majority of you are whining because you wanted your favourite album to win, obviously the majority of D&B fans voted Sub Focus, so it won. Did you REALLY think Travel the Galaxy would win? Really?!

I dont think an album made up of tunes that were being rinsed three years ago should be able to win. Travel the Galaxy was quality all the way through.

I don't really care about most of the results. Andy C deserves best dj, high contrast is a wicked liquid dj (although I also love Cyantific) & with regards to the mc results, I dont really care as I only really listen to GQ, SP, Dynamite & mc's like that & they were never going to win.

Yea Ruffstuff only started DJ'in about a year ago and has just burst onto the scene...

Someone who has been DJ'in at top nights for at least 8 years doesn't deserve to win best breakthrough DJ.

Tali is the best female MC out there imo. I'd say that's about the only one of those pathetic results I'd agree with.

Back
Top Bottom