2 free lofi tracks for download and free use

digiskunk

I have 2-3 [lof] free drum n bass-esque tracks that you can use in between mixes, or FOR an actual mix, if you like them enough! Soundclick has reduced the quality and I don't have the current project files on my hard drive because the one they were one died, so all I have right now are the lofi quality ones ,which are featured on a site. Once I get the originals back, I can give them to you, if you want to use.

They are free to download and share. I don't give a damn. Free music, free self-expression! All I ask for is that you tell me that you used it, so this way I can find some pride in your wanting to use it. :)

http://www.soundclick.com/copyyouridols
^^ You can find them here. They are recent uploads of mine, although they are old (and Soundclick reduces the quality). I suggest "Am I Not Yours To Love" because it offers a piano and string section, "Hold My Hand At the Gallows" because it offers interesting transitions, and "Panic Poetry" for those more inclined to the ambient style of dnb ;)

If you want to use them in a mix in any sort of way; whether it's the track itself, in a transition, or otherwise -- feel free! Just let me know, because I'd love to listen to your mix! Thanks guys, and I hope you all keep up the hard work.

Back
Top Bottom