V Recordings Release Schedule???

DJAccess

Anybody know what the release schedule is for V Recordings at the moment. I know all these bitz are forthcoming but dont know in which order and when. Any ideas?

Roni Size - Bumbakita
Roni Size - Return To V Series???
D+B Fiesta Remixes Pt1
D+B Fiesta Remixes Pt2
XRS - Snagglepuss

????????????????????

bumbakita is next. dunno about the rest. i would guess d&b fiesta remixes will be condensed into one double pack cos strictly social/autumn remixes were gonna be on there before liquid v was created

klusta said:
strictly social and autumn rmx r released this week

alllllllready...good thing i dont spin cause id have to either run across it on breakbeat or tha local record store...MEH!

DJAccess said:

ahahahah are you serious? Krust ain't that bad he loves them womans though lemme tell you what. Me and my friends saw him after he played a set alongside Die and tried to have a chat or whatever. Die was more than happy to talk but Krust just kept talking about all the ladies and kept getting distracted. Its cool though haha i can totally understand where he's coming from.

Krust and die are up there with the main dons (in mmy opinion!! aye they are propa bo i tell thee!

im lookingb forward to the liquid V sound...especially the dnb fiesta stuff!! anyone else feeling that! its a lovely antidote to all the hard stuff ive listening too

Back
Top Bottom