Making Bluefoot Noises In Massive?

Axle

Hey,

I'm using massive to make my synth's atm, and you wouldn't understand how much I would appreciate it if someone would help me out in how to achieve some of those crazy womping kinda sounds that blue foot use in their songs.

I've posted a link below to "No Good" which is one I would really like to make something similar too. What I'm looking to make is that leading womp that Sensai uses in a lot of his tracks.

If it makes it easier to identify, play it on a keyboard or sumin. It's the bit that goes: F - F - F - A - G# - F - F# - F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvXAS1FKYqo

I woudl love to be able to make these kind of sounds, but can't provide that much help I'm afraid

I swear that song is 'No Good' by Decibel? Unless Decibel is another Bluefoot related alias..

I woudl love to be able to make these kind of sounds, but can't provide that much help I'm afraid

I swear that song is 'No Good' by Decibel? Unless Decibel is another Bluefoot related alias..

Bluefoot=Shifta, Tron, Sensai. Decibel= Shifta, Sensai

Id hazard a guess, but I could be well off. I'd say 3xOsc. Sine, Saw, Saw. 2 saws slightly detuned. Automated low pass filter, distortion.

Back
Top Bottom