HOSPITALITY @ MATTER | 1ST BIRTHDAY | FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2010

Was there, fucking hated the moshers, nearly punched one in the face. But the skank and bass lot werent the ones doing the moshing...

I didnt go on friday but I remember SP kept saying 'what the fucks going on there?' (about the 'mosh pit') at the january hospitality. Thought it was great when he was saying 'this is hospitality, you dont do that here'. SP knows.

Last edited:
I didnt go on friday but I remember SP kept saying 'what the fucks going on there?' (about the 'mosh pit') at the january hospitality. Thought it was great when he was saying 'this is hospitality, you dont do that here'. SP knows.

Yeah, sick mc aswell. An absolute lyrical myrical

Regarding the mosh pit thing, i thinks its just a strong way of expressing yourself on the dancefloor to some people, dnb can make you angry at a rave if its that sick, just a good angry if you get what i mean.

I know a few mates that do it, and they're not C+S faggot ravers, they are hardcore dnb heads.. Don't know why they do it, it's silly to me so i stay away and get my brock on elsewhere.. But drum n bass makes a man do crazy things!!!

Half decent video summary of the night -
#

Sick night as usual, cheers london elec

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom