HOSPITALITY @ MATTER | 1ST BIRTHDAY | FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2010

Danny Byrd and Noisia fucking smashed it. High Contrast was pretty poor, same set he's been playing for months.

Bit pissed off because i missed Logistics b2b Nu Tone and VC but still a sick night!

Also, I heard Noisia play an Aztec remix/VIP which im not aware of. is this old or...?

Danny Byrd's intro: One More Time remix >> Goldrush

Was also a couple of other VIP/ remixes of other tunes but ive forgotten what they were :(

Lastly, wtf was Noisia's intro tune???? :not_worth

any of you lot catch the bse set? the one they played in manchester was heavy as - so i'm guessing they would have played the same or similar set at hospitality.

It was a wicked night, as had been said Danny Byrd and Noisia smashed it!
I thought John B's set started off pretty slow but he played some pretty good stuff once it got going. I caught about half of BSE's set which was good... but I was pretty fucked by then so don't remember that much!

All in all it was probably one of the best nights I have had at Matter.

It was a wicked night, as had been said Danny Byrd and Noisia smashed it!
I thought John B's set started off pretty slow but he played some pretty good stuff once it got going. I caught about half of BSE's set which was good... but I was pretty fucked by then so don't remember that much!

All in all it was probably one of the best nights I have had at Matter.

Hopefully the next one will be awesome too, really up for watching camo and krooked

Just read on fb that the was a bunch of twats moshing at the front, apperently the lot do some youtube video, by sum skank and bass fellas, just watched the video, they look like a right bunch of queers

Just read on fb that the was a bunch of twats moshing at the front, apperently the lot do some youtube video, by sum skank and bass fellas, just watched the video, they look like a right bunch of queers

yeah I've seen those videos. They come across as a proper bunch of cunts.

I cringe when I see people moshing at dnb nights.

We were caught in that, funny as fuck but some blokes taking it far too seriously, like absolutely slamming people around.

Sounds well shit!
Why do you throw a moshpit at a liquid dnb night?
I fucking hate the selfish wankers that do this, i dont want to go home with a black eye
If you wanna act like a twat, fuck off to a linkin park concert...

Back
Top Bottom