Netsky - I Refuse (Shock One remix)

I wouldn't mind hearing this on a system tbh. As a remix, I think it's pretty good. I think the sample Shock One uses from Netsky combined with his own sound is pretty tight...

The only problem is, you're always going to come up against criticism when remixing another dnb tune, especially a dnb tune that has received such a good reaction. Shock One has some balls, I just think it might be a bit early to do a remix of this?!

My only fear is that now DJ's will play this out instead of the original. I hope they don't because I haven't heard the original inna dance yet!!!

Netsky and ShockOne are two of my favourite producers, and they both bring a different sounding style to the table which i like. Personally, I think it sounds good, although what $pyto said about it being a bit early to remix it is also true.
Be nice if this is just a taste of things to come perhaps, and hopefully the next we see is a collab with them both...

I wouldn't mind hearing this on a system tbh. As a remix, I think it's pretty good. I think the sample Shock One uses from Netsky combined with his own sound is pretty tight...

The only problem is, you're always going to come up against criticism when remixing another dnb tune, especially a dnb tune that has received such a good reaction. Shock One has some balls, I just think it might be a bit early to do a remix of this?!

My only fear is that now DJ's will play this out instead of the original. I hope they don't because I haven't heard the original inna dance yet!!!

Fucking goes off mate! coz you cant really hear it coming in so when it drops with that vocal, the reaction is sick!

Fucking goes off mate! coz you cant really hear it coming in so when it drops with that vocal, the reaction is sick!

I heard Memory Lane dropped at the last Hospitality (think LE played it), me and one other mate just ran straight to the rammed-out dancefloor leaving all the others behind and just went nuts. I was in heaven...

I don't know if I Refuse was dropped that night, as we got late tickets. We was there for about 45 mins then got kicked-out, and other mates that went were too fucked to remember if it got dropped or not! LE also dropped 'Mindset' by Camo & Krooked. Never heard that before and just had to throw my mate into another group of people for good measure. They would of deserved it in some shape or form!!!

I heard Memory Lane dropped at the last Hospitality (think LE played it), me and one other mate just ran straight to the rammed-out dancefloor leaving all the others behind and just went nuts. I was in heaven...

I don't know if I Refuse was dropped that night, as we got late tickets. We was there for about 45 mins then got kicked-out, and other mates that went were too fucked to remember if it got dropped or not! LE also dropped 'Mindset' by Camo & Krooked. Never heard that before and just had to throw my mate into another group of people for good measure. They would of deserved it in some shape or form!!!

Nah i dunno if it dropped at the last Hospitality. I was there but i didnt hear it. I heard it dropped by High Contrast at a smaller rave nearby where i live not long ago. Obviously the system werent great but it went off believe me!

Yeh Memory Lane is my personal fave from Netsky atm, he's such a good producer.

Didn't he only finish this about 30 mins ago?! How is it on youtube already? (haven't listened, is it radio cut or full track?)

Back
Top Bottom