DnB Forum PODCAST 006 - Feat ZERO-T & Fortune/SirReal/Sparks/Pistachio/Nick-Ep

If you want me to sort it out so as next time I upload a 320 to dnbshare and sort the itunes/rss link out it's, no problem. Pretty sure itunes podcasts have a mb limit (of something like 100mb) so that might be why it's prangin' out....

nah mate they dont have a limit, as they are only supplying the RSS feed to users. RSS feeds normally get updated from the same place, eg a blog of some form. So all your podcasts will need to be hosted in the same place, then the RSS feed will update itunes as you add another podcast.

nah mate they dont have a limit, as they are only supplying the RSS feed to users. RSS feeds normally get updated from the same place, eg a blog of some form. So all your podcasts will need to be hosted in the same place, then the RSS feed will update itunes as you add another podcast.

thank you for this post.
guna have to get onto this properly when it comes round to uploading the next edition....

thank you for this post.
guna have to get onto this properly when it comes round to uploading the next edition....

there is some RSS generators for podcasts floating about on the internet, might be of some use - you should be able to do multiple casts. The RSS feed address will always stay the same, but you update the feed which then updates all the podcast sites and itune.. Just like updating a webpage, the domain stays the same but the content changes.

Thats why I host mine on a podcast site, pay about $9 a month and it does all the retarded bits for me :D

but yeh, when i was doing my research on it, it destroyed my brain. :clown:

Back
Top Bottom