DnB Forum PODCAST 006 - Feat ZERO-T & Fortune/SirReal/Sparks/Pistachio/Nick-Ep

Looks huuuuge! Artwork looks sick aswell chloe! big thanks for the effort of everyone involved!

H'excellent, thanks to all who put this together.

Not that it needs reiterating by any means, but anybody who intros with any Scientist tune = Legend.

Last edited:
Is this hitting iTunes any time soon? Wanna spread the word but holding fire til it's available on iTunes!

I am having a real hard time adding another "item" to the rss feed for itunes
keeps saying its invalid.
the moment i can sort that out, they will all go up.
until then im afraid, its on hold
I may have taken on too many things for my own good.

If you want me to sort it out so as next time I upload a 320 to dnbshare and sort the itunes/rss link out it's, no problem. Pretty sure itunes podcasts have a mb limit (of something like 100mb) so that might be why it's prangin' out....

If you want me to sort it out so as next time I upload a 320 to dnbshare and sort the itunes/rss link out it's, no problem. Pretty sure itunes podcasts have a mb limit (of something like 100mb) so that might be why it's prangin' out....

Yeh they have a limit but i upload the mixes on the dnbforum server, so it doesnt matter how big they are.
Its just the actual rss feed that i m having problems updating.
I tried a couple times and just got really frustrated and wasted too much time. :(

If you can figure that rss feed, then yes please. That would help me out a lot.

Make sure you cop this people, the forum mix is large, if i don;t say so myself.

Will get on the with spamming of other websites similar to this asap :D

I am having a real hard time adding another "item" to the rss feed for itunes
keeps saying its invalid.
the moment i can sort that out, they will all go up.
until then im afraid, its on hold
I may have taken on too many things for my own good.

Sorry you're having so much grief! Hopefully Riisu will come to the rescue...

This episode is sick, listened a few times & it's getting me through this hangover at work today. Feeling all the forum boys mixes & Zero T's dubstep selection is spot on.

Back
Top Bottom