ANDY C AND FREESTYLERS LAST NIGHT @ Portsmouth UNION

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Andy C GQ..Freestylers...moving fusion...all for 6 quid.. i love being a student sometimes!

it was sponsored by smirnoff (big up coporate raves!! ha ha)

I didnt find out about this until about 2 hours before i arrived! .... fukin wikkid!!!

freestylers were ok..a bit shit these days...!!

but the mighty andy c alongside moving fusion and GQ killed it!! (ish) the union was an ok venue for once!! only cos they had there own system....

got well mashed on cheap ass beer and threw up all in good old student tradition..ha ha

fukin hurtin today tho!!!

i got sum photos that ill put up on my site when its done for all to see.!!!

anyone else go??? i saw skope there but no one else.... shuld have blagged it in ,was well worth the cash... :pimp:

lokki said:
Andy C GQ..Freestylers...moving fusion...all for 6 quid.. i love being a student sometimes!

it was sponsored by smirnoff (big up coporate raves!! ha ha)

I didnt find out about this until about 2 hours before i arrived! .... fukin wikkid!!!

but the mighty andy c alongside moving fusion and GQ killed it!! (ish) the union was an ok venue for once!! only cos they had there own system....

got well mashed on cheap ass beer and threw up all in good old student tradition..ha ha

fukin hurtin today tho!!!

i got sum photos that ill put up on my site when its done for all to see.!!!

anyone else go??? i saw skope there but no one else.... shuld have blagged it in ,was well worth the cash... :pimp:
Was thinking about going, Wylie told me about it about a week ago.

I don't really think the troops were up for it.

Skope said it was good though;

Andy C == Smashed it up / MC GQ == Jumped to the top of his hot list (y)

However, Therapy tonight, all good :slayer:

im knakered...ha ha.

:sleep:

getting old i think!

yeah GQ fukin killed it ..the man's a proper pro..

lokki said:

i think Matt Canton can still cut it, though his selection of tune can be dubious sometimes

ryan shaw?? was he the guy playing before andy c and freestylers..

i thought he was a cheese monkey!

i though it was a quality night. that ryan shaw bloke (joy of decks) is a quality dj but don't go much on his selection of tunes, freestylers were ok as well (we tryed to blag a lift back with 'em. they had a big old tour bus outside) andy c & gq were wikkid.
open till 3am as well. £1.50 a pint. need i say more?

Really annoyed that I missed this. Would of had to trek from scumland but by the sounds of it, it would have been well worth it :nono:

Fuckin wikkid night man. Loved it, was impressed to see Moving Fusion alongside the andy c, wasnt advertised! Sound system was awesome too. Would be nice to see more of the like from the union. :miss_rep:

Back
Top Bottom