help finding track

marlaina

okay so i was in adelaide over the summer and saw a lot of drum and bass, but my friend played a track at his house which was hilarious, and it has an annoying nokia mobile ring in it, and the words "rinse it out, proper"

and i know its probably some old lame track but i enjoyed it, so does anyone know who it is by and what the track is called because i want to download it.

Now, if I told you, I would have to kill you ;)

illv//

marlaina said:
okay so i was in adelaide over the summer and saw a lot of drum and bass, but my friend played a track at his house which was hilarious, and it has an annoying nokia mobile ring in it, and the words "rinse it out, proper"

and i know its probably some old lame track but i enjoyed it, so does anyone know who it is by and what the track is called because i want to download it.

I'd say its 'rinse it out proppa' formerly known as 'blandwagon poos' by John B, a pisstake of the old you-stole-my-bassline moan from various producers. I like it too its funny shiz, dunno about the download, mmmm there was a Friction set with it on here a while back
:towelie:
i don't know what this smilie is either

hey thanks for the info, i have frieds trying to get me into d and b after many many many years, and i finally have to admit i really do like it ;) :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom