Renegade Hardware 27th February 2010

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Looks so good, think I'm gunna go to this, DNBForum party part 3 I reckon.

Room 1

INK

LOXY

DOC SCOTT (Blue Note Set)

ICICLE

MALDINI (BC CLassics Set)

GRIDLOK

FIERCE (The No U Turn Years)

CAUSE 4 CONCERN

OPTICAL (Wormhole Set)

Room 2 - Hosted by Critical Records

KASRA

SABRE

SURVIVAL

ROCKWELL

STRAY

FD

MC’s ACROSS ROOMS 1 + 2:

2SHY – STAMINA – AD – K-EYE – STAPLETON – FOKUS – MANTMAST – MASTER X

1z4y8wh.jpg

im there for sure! Doc scott (Blue Note Set), Icicle & Optical (wormhole set) with room2 = Absolute carnage! Hardware are really pullin the lineups out recently!

I wouldn't know which room to stay in. I hope human cloning becomes a possibility soon. Get the clone to record the sets from room 1/2 and enjoy once home

I wouldn't know which room to stay in. I hope human cloning becomes a possibility soon. Get the clone to record the sets from room 1/2 and enjoy once home

I know what you mean, theres not many lineups you see nowadays where youd quite happily watch every dj on the whole lineup.

Im reaching this for sure. Hardware is the only reason im going back to London these days.

The only problem is the soundsystem at aera fucking kils your ears! Thats what I seem to have found the time

Excellent.

Doc Scot Bluenote set...

Oh my days!

This needs to be recorded in case one of my Dogs has another stroke, or a Salsa convention crops up.

this is pretty large indeed, pray i have some funds in the account. hardware line-ups are killing it, so much so i havent missed a single one at area yet.

Back
Top Bottom