Selling Records

kasra

Hi all

Basically im trimming my record collection, i need to lose 250 bits of vinyl. I own a mix of tps, promos and finished copies. Rather than list everything i own (about 10000 records - eek). It would make more sense for someone whos interested to come over pick their 250 and make me an offer.

Anyone interested? No time wasters please

As you can imagine ive got some right gems :)

I wish I had the money to burn on 250 vinyl...
I could manage about 25, don't know if that helps :wave:

Hi all

Basically im trimming my record collection, i need to lose 250 bits of vinyl. I own a mix of tps, promos and finished copies. Rather than list everything i own (about 10000 records - eek). It would make more sense for someone whos interested to come over pick their 250 and make me an offer.

Anyone interested? No time wasters please

As you can imagine ive got some right gems :)

I'd buy all your 10000 records if they came with "Commix - Painted Smile"

Yes this is the question. Where do you live? And obviously the prices of vinyl would fluctuate. But what sort of price are you going to ask for the average vinyl? Cos i mean 250 could be ALOT! But i would be interested in burning a fair bit of cash on this. In kent!

I'd buy all your 10000 records if they came with "Commix - Painted Smile"

I'll sell you mine if you want, got one of my own old shat jump-up tunes pressed on the a-side, with Painted Smile on the flip...

Last edited:
Never been aware of that commix tune before, just jammed it up on youtube. Absolutely beautiful tune! Got the free dnba download going, now just need a cdj haha.

Hi all, I'm also selling my records... I haven't been djing for many years now and feel they need a new loving home! also selling direct drive decks, mixer, flight case..

150 plus dnb and other dance records... make me a relatively sane offer and it's all yours!!

Back
Top Bottom