u gotta have a certain amount of posts
check the faq its all in there

right i think that the whole fuckin 'do a certain amount of posts before expressing yourself in a photo' thing is totally lame. had a great photo lined up for this forum and now i have to wait to post a 1000 times before i can fuckin get it on my posts.

which numpty thought of that brain wave?! that aint a personal dig but i wold be nice if such a rule was lifted. kinda alienates new members like myself.

Think it's 1000/1001 to have your own.

oldboy-header.jpg

unintentional humour. i like it. :D

right i think that the whole fuckin 'do a certain amount of posts before expressing yourself in a photo' thing is totally lame. had a great photo lined up for this forum and now i have to wait to post a 1000 times before i can fuckin get it on my posts.

which numpty thought of that brain wave?! that aint a personal dig but i wold be nice if such a rule was lifted. kinda alienates new members like myself.

use it as a sig then...

Its there to make people post a fair amount before total customisation...stops so much spam advertising etc.

However i can offer you a tissue to dry your eye!
B11215_TissueBox2.gif

you need to get out more.

Back
Top Bottom