Cyantific have split

LE confirmed it on the latest podcast. Was always on the cards when you have got a dj as talented as Jon Stanley.

shiiiiiit. they had an album in the works as well right? wonder what's happening with that....
'kin madness.

I love the flashback collaboration they did with Logistics. Also love Ghetto Blaster and the sparfunk remix. Was awesome to hear Cyantific rinse Ghetto Blaster at the last Hospitality at Matter & tease in titan with it.

Shit. Always enjoyed the live sets played @ Hospitality. I hope these still happen. Was a bit baffled when he dropped 'Where's My Money' quite recently though. But, as a DJ, pure fire and nothing less.

Shit. Always enjoyed the live sets played @ Hospitality. I hope these still happen. Was a bit baffled when he dropped 'Where's My Money' quite recently though. But, as a DJ, pure fire and nothing less.

was that at westfest ?

Another tune I absolutely love is Hong Kong Express. Im not sure if its a newer version or a different tune altogether but have heard him play a tune which sounds like the Ghostbusters theme tune. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom