BREAKIN SCIENCE | VALENTINES SPECIAL | SAT 13TH FEB 2010

S.L.B_UK

breakinfebareaft-1.jpg

breakinfebareains-1.jpg

breakinfebareabk-1.jpg

THATS RIGHT, ITS THATS TIME OF YEAR AGAIN............
BUT THIS TIME BREAKIN SCIENCE RETURNS WITH A TWIST IN THE TALE!!!!

AS WE MOVE IN TO THE MOST ROMANTIC MONTH OF THE YEAR BREAKIN SCIENCE RETURNS FOR OUR ANNUAL VALENTINES SPECIAL, BUT THIS TIME WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE COMANDEERING THE AREA CLUB IN VAUXHALL FOR A ONE OFF NIGHT OF MUSICAL BLISS....

WE HAVE SCOURED THE DRUM N BASS SCENE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A LINE UP THAT WILL ECLIPSE ALL THAT HAS BEEN BEFORE,
SPECIALLY SELECTED TO BRING THAT UNIQUE BREAKIN SCIENCE FLAVOUR FOR THE SEASONED VALENTINES RAVER.......

IN ROOM ONE YOU WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THE FULL CIRCUMFRENCE OF THE DRUM AND BASS SCENE FEATURING THE WORLDS VERY BEST DJS AND MCS AGAINST A BACKDROP OF LIGHTS LASERS AND A SOUND SYSTEM TO SHAKE THE BUILDING TO ITS FOUNDATIONS IN TRUE BREAKIN SCIENCE STYLE.

ROOM TWO WILL BE SUPPLYING YOU WITH THE STARS OF THE FUTURE WITH THE CREAM OF THE BREAKIN TALENT ACADEMY, ALL READY TO SHOW YOU THAT THE FUTURE OF DRUM AND BASS IS IN VERY SAFE HANDS.......

AND IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH TO WHET YOUR AUDIO APPETITE......
WE WILL BE TRYING SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT AS ROOM THREE WILL BE LAYING DOWN AN ECLECTIC MIX OF ANYTHING FROM DUBSTEP TO ELECTRO FROM HIP HOP TO HOUSE SO WHAT EVER YOUR MOOD WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.

SO JOIN US AS WE BRING DOWN THE LIGHTS AND RAISE UP THE ATMOSPHERE.......

BREAKIN SCIENCE CONTINUING TO SET THE PACE IN 2010!!!

BREAKIN SCIENCE | VALENTINES SPECIAL | SATURDAY 13TH FEB 2010

9PM-6AM

ROOM 1 - UPFRONT D'N'B

FRICTION
HAZARD
GROOVERIDER
ORIGINAL SIN
KANE
DRUMSOUND
JUMPIN' JACK FROST
SIGMA
T-LITE B2B S.O

MC'S: EKSMAN / IC3 / SKIBADEE / FEARLESS / HARRY SHOTTA / FIVE ALIVE / EVIL B / 2SHY / KOMBO

ROOM 2 - BREAKIN TALENT

SLB B2B INTER
GREM B2B LOOPZ
COMPLEX B2B S.O
T-LITE B2B ROB BLAZE
KRUCIAL B2B ELEGANCE
SHOCKER T B2B GETAWAY
X-RATED B2B FRISKIE
MESSY B2B DANNY DARKO
MEDUZA B2B KEZMAN

MC'S: BELLY / DEEFA / SPEACH / DECOY / DOUBLE J / MARGA / MARKIT MC / TRUEZ / NU-FLO / XTRA / TESTOSZEROS / FRENZY / NEARZIE / BADBOY B / MC J.O.K

ROOM 3 - OLD SKOOL GARAGE / DUBSTEP / HIP HOP

DRU
MAGIC
BOMBSQUAD
DARKWAH

@ AREA
67/68 ALBERT EMBANKMENT
VAUXHALL
LONDON
SE1 7TP

******************** TICKET INFO *******************

ADVANCED TICKETS: £15 + B/F AVAILABLE FROM:

www.ticketweb.co.uk - 08700 600 100

www.theticketsellers.co.uk - 0844 870 0000

www.ravetickets.co.uk - 0870 1997 327

www.dontstayin.com

www.thejunglestore.co.uk

www.accessuktickets.co.uk

+ THE FOLLOWING RECORD SHOPS

LONDON

CROYDON - SWAGG - 020 8681 7735
ENFIELD - UDM - 020 8366 5422
KINGSTON - BANQUET - 020 8549 5871
SOHO BM SOHO - 020 7437 0478

ESSEX

CHELMSFORD - INTENSE - 01245 347 372

KENT

BEXLEYHEATH - SKUNKWORKS - 020 8304 0444
ELTHAM - HEMPSTER.COM - 020 8850 2000
GRAVESEND - RI RECORDS - 07967 943 350

REGIONAL

HERTFORDSHIRE - NAKEDBEATZ - 07514 974 688
SOUTHAMPTON - TRIPP 2 - 02380 223 982

**MORE ON THE DOOR**

FOR INFO OR TO BUY TICKETS DIRECT FROM BREAKIN SCIENCE WITH NO BOOKING FEE CALL: 07947 910 970

Nah last year was 'Battle Royale' with all the different MC crews. That rave was wicked and was rammo till about half 6!! Just thought that would of set the benchmark for Breakin Valentine's. Nice to see Drumsound & Sigma on there. I'd keep all the DJ's the same, but have the same MC line-up as this event last year.

who do you expect to see on the flier that would make it better if you had the chance to make the line up?

Room 1 - Taxman
Room 2 - Logan, Sly, CKB, Majistrate, Pleasure

Still think it looks like a good nite tho, ave u got any recorded mixes by yourself mate, they seem 2 be few & far between

Nah last year was 'Battle Royale' with all the different MC crews. That rave was wicked and was rammo till about half 6!! Just thought that would of set the benchmark for Breakin Valentine's. Nice to see Drumsound & Sigma on there. I'd keep all the DJ's the same, but have the same MC line-up as this event last year.

wicked nice 1 for messaging back!!

what MC's would you like to see there?

have a good xmas bruv!

Room 1 - Taxman
Room 2 - Logan, Sly, CKB, Majistrate, Pleasure

Still think it looks like a good nite tho, ave u got any recorded mixes by yourself mate, they seem 2 be few & far between

mixes from me mate? I need to get in the studio and do a fresh 1 I will do a new 1 over xmas if that was aimed at me Matt have a good xmas bruv :)

yeah mate that was aimed at u only seen u out a couple of times but was always big, have a good xmas yourself bruv

yeah mate that was aimed at u only seen u out a couple of times but was always big, have a good xmas yourself bruv

ez Matt

here are a couple of sets of mine the recent 1 is the 1st one but its a Old Skool radio show from the 17th of December on Nakedbeatz Radio.

I will also attach a set of mine along side Badboy B from a little while back it was popular when I was pushing it with well over 500 downloads so you may of got it but if not I have attached that. And the 3rd mix is a radio show I done with new stuff. I'm gonna go in the studio Mon/Tues or Weds and get a new set down like I said so these should tie you over till then mate. Enjoy!

1. http://dnbshare.com/download/oldskool_SLB17_12_09.mp3.html

2. http://www.nakedbeatz.com/sets/badmannerz.mp3

3. http://www.nakedbeatz.com/sets/SLB/121109.mp3

wicked nice 1 for messaging back!!

what MC's would you like to see there?

have a good xmas bruv!

I'd have Fully Loaded on one set: Fearless, Riddla & IC3

Old Skool SAS: Shabba & Skibba tearin it up like back in d day

SDC & Nu Breed going B2B over a couple of sets: Bassman, Trigga, Spyda, Juiceman, Foxy, Eksman, Herbzie & Fatman D all rotating

UNCZ on another set: Funsta & Shotta

Then maybe...surprise return of d Rawhill Cru!!: Ragga Twins & Navigator feat Spyda

Could even have the Shogun boys, Dynamite & SP, on a more liquidy set, like Sigma, to give a proper balance in there!!

See look, I don't ask for much ay!!

Hope you had a good Xmas enal SLB you joka, am at Moondance NYE as well and will come and say ello if I'm in there that early!! Peace.

No probs mate!!!

I'm not playing at fire mate.

Moondance is the 1 9:30-10:30 it will be my birthday set so if you are going moondance come say ello! ;)

ure on the inno flyer tho mate, na man few mates going moondance but bin the last 2 years fancied a change

I'd have Fully Loaded on one set: Fearless, Riddla & IC3

Old Skool SAS: Shabba & Skibba tearin it up like back in d day

SDC & Nu Breed going B2B over a couple of sets: Bassman, Trigga, Spyda, Juiceman, Foxy, Eksman, Herbzie & Fatman D all rotating

UNCZ on another set: Funsta & Shotta

Then maybe...surprise return of d Rawhill Cru!!: Ragga Twins & Navigator feat Spyda

Could even have the Shogun boys, Dynamite & SP, on a more liquidy set, like Sigma, to give a proper balance in there!!

See look, I don't ask for much ay!!

Hope you had a good Xmas enal SLB you joka, am at Moondance NYE as well and will come and say ello if I'm in there that early!! Peace.

your not asking for much at all mate lol!!! I know for tru that there would be some good bars flying there and energy would be nice to see that!

My Christmas was alright thanks hope yours was to mate! If you are early enough cool mate come say hello if not Happy New Year to ya in advance lol

ure on the inno flyer tho mate, na man few mates going moondance but bin the last 2 years fancied a change

I am on the flier but I can't attend *gutted* hope you have a good 1 mate! Happy New year to ya!

your not asking for much at all mate lol!!! I know for tru that there would be some good bars flying there and energy would be nice to see that!

My Christmas was alright thanks hope yours was to mate! If you are early enough cool mate come say hello if not Happy New Year to ya in advance lol

I am on the flier but I can't attend *gutted* hope you have a good 1 mate! Happy New year to ya!

screwin, i wonder how many others on the flyer can't attend??? happy new year mate

Back
Top Bottom