DnB Forum PODCAST 006 - Feat NYMFO & GLOXXY

Downloading now. Thanks to Chloe for asking me to guest on the show, riisu for having a bromantic voice and toejam for piecing it together. Keep up the good work and big up everyone on the forums.

North West reppin hard!

this podcast is awsome you guys have really got your act together on this loving every second of it, plus a lil sex wee for hearing amsterjam and nymfo and spy production thats immense

hope you liked the intro i gave you glox, was slightly off the top of my head/spare of the moment!! kekekekeke

hope you liked the intro i gave you glox, was slightly off the top of my head/spare of the moment!! kekekekeke

Yeah it was spot on Rhys. I liked it when you said "This guys been listening to DnB longer than some of you have been alive."
Proper old codger!
Haha.

Biggles! Nymfo & Gloxxy's mixes were real nice, and massive thanks to those that sent tracks over.

Any producers out there that want your tracks featured on next months drop them at our soundcloud page..
p.s Make sure its avaliable for download for us when you drop or it cant be used, or if you dont have a soundcloud page send it over via pm to myself Riisu or *chloe

http://soundcloud.com/dnbforumpodcast/dropbox/profile

Props to to Riisu and Chloe, looking forward to next months already

just wanna say this is of epic proportions, big ups to all those involved: Chloe, Rhysoo, Toejam, Nympho and Gloxxy

Back
Top Bottom